Finvasia

superman

I have some stocks in the pool account. I use it to get collateral . What will happen in case of dividends or bonus issue ? By when we can expect the bonus shares or dividend money ?? I use liquidbees also , so hope it will be credited back to our holdings

Finvasia

I have some stocks in the pool account. I use it to get collateral . What will happen in case of dividends or bonus issue ? By when we can expect the bonus shares or dividend money ?? I use liquidbees also , so hope it will be credited back to our holdings
Hi Superman, In case of dividend and Bonus share in Pool account, it shall credit in your trading account. The time shall depend on the concerned company. In case of Niftybees, same shall be credited to your trading account as well. Thanks

Finvasia

Are AMO not allowed ? anymore ?

i tried to put AMo order at 8:56 am it said Admin stopped ...
9:02 too not alowed why ?
that admin needs to be spanked EVIL SMILE

Hi OTGA, For NSE, AMO stops at 8.55 AM since pre market session begins from 9 AM till 9:08 AM. It again starts from 9:08 till 9.14 AM. For further clarity please contact client support. Thanks

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
How do I get to Add Nifty Index in Marketwatch in Scalpert.I am able to add only the futures. I may be missing something. please help.