Finvasia

OneThatGotAway

Ty traderniftybull , Finvasia
Finvasia i think u are keeping server off on weekends. some of us look charts on weekends in Nest pulse.Zerodha too use to do same . i emailed them and they from that day keep server on even on weekends.

Yea bro i am trading with Finvasia since long but it was only Nifty option.
Now a days i trade in futures as Investment.

when u transfer from atom gateway ...
you be allowed to trade but funds go in Notation cash.
so u can not withdraw money instantly after transferring . u need to wait till notional cash gets Credited into REAL cash i.e atom pays finvasia lol
that process takes 3-4 days i think.

When u have real cash u can withdraw and money gets credited within 24 hrs next day
In pay in R.s 9 tax goes to govt/ bank ...

Over all experience is ok .
At least at end of year i do manage to save up around 2 lakhs as brokerage with them thats only reason i trade here .

Last edited:

iTrade

Ty traderniftybull , Finvasia
Finvasia i think u are keeping server off on weekends. some of us look charts on weekends in Nest pulse.Zerodha too use to do same . i emailed them and they from that day keep server on even on weekends.

Yea bro i am trading with Finvasia since long but it was only Nifty option.
Now a days i trade in futures as Investment.

when u transfer from atom gateway ...
you be allowed to trade but funds go in Notation cash.
so u can not withdraw money instantly after transferring . u need to wait till notional cash gets Credited into REAL cash i.e atom pays finvasia lol
that process takes 3-4 days i think.

When u have real cash u can withdraw and money gets credited within 24 hrs next day
In pay in R.s 9 tax goes to govt/ bank ...

Over all experience is ok .
At least at end of year i do manage to save up around 2 lakhs as brokerage with them thats only reason i trade here .
Yes agree. Servers down since long on every weekends. Nothing to do with nest migration.
Zero brokerage is true if you trade with them.
True test of a broker is when you need assistance for an issue and that's where I rate Finvasia down. Overall OK types broker and way lot to go to improve services.

marimuthu13

my point of concern also same...it is kind of one MAN show..abhijith singh......also not keeping up their own promises like scalpart launch etc etc..

it is true that we can save lot in brokerage money (along with GST on brokerage), and also in total cost per trade in finvasia are cheaper than anyone else..

currently i am paying closer to 500 rs per day brokerage since i place order using BO so mutiple leg of orders got placed, so charges also high..

still i dont want to switch too finvasia just because poor service availability when in need.

Raju

I would like request Finvasia that they should think of changing the square-off time from 3:15 to 3:20 .....This really helps.