Finpro Mt4 data and Automatci buy/sell plugin -Reg

Dear seniors

Anybody Using Finpro MT4 Data and Automatic buy/sell plugin

They are giving MT4 data along with Automatic Buy/Sell Plugin (Free) -
Rs.600/= Very Lowest Price In mt4 data market I think.

I know that data is quality compare with other mt4 data feeder but I didn't check with Auto trading plugin because its free. order sent so fast but I cant understood their other functions.

if anybody using their service, please help me to understood their function in Autotrading buy/sell plugin

jagankris

Dear seniors

Anybody Using Finpro MT4 Data and Automatic buy/sell plugin

They are giving MT4 data along with Automatic Buy/Sell Plugin (Free) -
Rs.600/= Very Lowest Price In mt4 data market I think.

I know that data is quality compare with other mt4 data feeder but I didn't check with Auto trading plugin because its free. order sent so fast but I cant understood their other functions.

if anybody using their service, please help me to understood their function in Autotrading buy/sell plugin
Dear Santosh,

Thanks for the info.
Even if they provide automatic buy/sell plugin - there has to be code to send orders to NEST/ODIN - do they program for the same ?

kharikumaar

Dear Santosh,

Thanks for the info.
Even if they provide automatic buy/sell plugin - there has to be code to send orders to NEST/ODIN - do they program for the same ?
Am not sure of their reliability, i had taken their feed for a month to try. their promise of plugin for auto sell/buy remained a promise. after repeated calls they sent me the software but it failed to install. subsequently any call was not answered by them, you can judge their reliability by this, being cheap i guess they do not feel obligated to give service.

i also doubt they have an office, everytime i call i could hear children screaming and other household noises.