Financial Graph of Companies

amitrandive

I also claim to have little knowledge, just like you do. And that is an advantage. In fact, I go a mile to ensure that I do not accumulate unnecessary junk. :)

Big Pocket investors have a habit, an age old strategy. They don't randomly sell their stocks as they have huge volumes for which they won't find resolute buyers. Hence, they wait for an opportune time. Like when retailers rush to buy due to their new-found beliefs, like this time in Modi. They use this gusto to alight their positions in stocks they feel are expensive.

This, more times than one would like, turns into a bloodshed. When high hopes and expectations turn into pessimism, even the biggest of pockets cannot control it. And they have to call up the big-boss, Uncle Sam, and control the free-fall.

This is what I mean by Modi-Wave turning gruesome.
Amit Sir

Thanks for the fantastic explanation!!!
Just for your view , what I quoted in a thread almost a month ago.

http://www.traderji.com/futures/91950-day-trading-futures-276.html#post942584

Originally posted by amitrandive
Nothing has changed, FII's are pumping in huge amounts of money in the markets , making it go ballastic.

Even the politicos need funding for the elections.They must get it from somewhere, the best place are the markets.Once the elections are over and there is a stable government,they may resort to heavy profit booking.

praveen taneja

I also claim to have little knowledge, just like you do. And that is an advantage. In fact, I go a mile to ensure that I do not accumulate unnecessary junk. :)

Big Pocket investors have a habit, an age old strategy. They don't randomly sell their stocks as they have huge volumes for which they won't find resolute buyers. Hence, they wait for an opportune time. Like when retailers rush to buy due to their new-found beliefs, like this time in Modi. They use this gusto to alight their positions in stocks they feel are expensive.

This, more times than one would like, turns into a bloodshed. The higher the hope and expectation, the deeper will be the pessimism, which sometimes even the biggest of pockets cannot control. They, eventually, have to call up the big-boss, Uncle Sam, and control the free-fall. Uncle-Sam gets the best stocks at the super-best price and the incumbent government gets to save their faces.

This is what I mean by Modi-Wave turning gruesome
Bro I am not agree with you as Modi is against Congress and Uncle Sam interest this time bloodshed would be don by insider and insider for not allowing Modi to do something good for India but this time congress wont succeed in killing Indians interest huge money is waiting for a dip of 15-20% to enter in mkt hope all are not tukka players like me:)
Can you suggest people like me what to check before entering a stock who is not interested in charting software and afl etc???

amitrandive

Bro I am not agree with you as Modi is against Congress and Uncle Sam interest this time bloodshed would be don by insider and insider for not allowing Modi to do something good for India but this time congress wont succeed in killing Indians interest huge money is waiting for a dip of 15-20% to enter in mkt hope all are not tukka players like me:)
Can you suggest people like me what to check before entering a stock who is not interested in charting software and afl etc???
Praveen Sir and Amit Sir

Please let us leave politics out of this.We are just interested in the markets and profiting from it.

What we need is to identify how the market moves and make profit from them on the basis of Fundamentals/Technicals.

praveen taneja

Praveen Sir and Amit Sir

Please let us leave politics out of this.We are just interested in the markets and profiting from it.

What we need is to identify how the market moves and make profit from them on the basis of Fundamentals/Technicals.
Basic fundamental of this mkt is BUY THE RUMOUR AND SELL THE NEWS
if you are not interested in rumour then ....Jai Ram Ji Ki

praveen taneja

First of all, if you are NOT into charting and aft etc... then you are in a very good position. I will suggest a very simple way to earn money life long.

First, find the list of stocks in Nifty-50. Remove DLF etc, stocks that don't make me feel safe. Then remove redundant stocks like... if you have SBIN, then don't include BoB and PNB. In essence, keep one or two stocks per sector. (This is a long discussion actually.)

Now, this is where your experience is req. Everytime index corrects somewhat deeply like 15-20% buy all the stocks from the above refined list. And hold.

If markets make a sharp dip, buy more... it may be a little stretch to arrange for funds, but make sure you do without taking on debt. No harm there, because you are buying the leading Index, you are investing in India's economy and not in Jp associate, DLF or opto circuits. Your money is safe and in very capable hands.

We will discuss the exit part later.

This is a refined version of Index Investing, which I find workable.
Bro please continue this discussion in your thread as it would benefit most of us TUKKA players who trade by just keeping eye on news flows:)

This, more times than one would like, turns into a bloodshed. The higher the hope and expectation, the deeper will be the pessimism, which sometimes even the biggest of pockets cannot control. They, eventually, have to call up the big-boss, Uncle Sam, and control the free-fall. Uncle-Sam gets the best stocks at the super-best price and the incumbent government gets to save their faces.

This is what I mean by Modi-Wave turning gruesome.
Why only Uncle Sam? wouldn't long term investors like YOU also benefit from such a scenario or probability?