Finance Website for India

B

buy2gain

Friends -

Have one question.

Which is the best website to get the Indian finance related news, to create own portfolios, to check stock performance (custom charts for BSE daily,monthly, yearly etc), to setup email/mobile alerts etc?

I know everyone has their broker websites but I am not happy with the way my broker website works.

are there any free websites for the Indian market like Google finance, Yahoo finance are for the US market?

Inputs are appreciated.

B

buy2gain

Thanks guys. I have alreayd seen those sites including few other but they are not really great.

I am looking for good charting features like price fluctuation for 1 day, 1 week, 1 months,1 year etc.

Yahoo India finance website doesn't have enough data on indian stocks. It has only 1d and 5d charting.

Moneycontrol looks good with lots of information but the charting feature is good for only 1 day chart.

Google finance portfolio site says portfolio feature will not be available after 15th November. This is a very useful site and all users will miss it. Request all members to inform all and take up this matter.