File your tax return in Time this year

canikhil

from this year itself, you don't have the option of delaying your filings to next year. What I mean is that for AY 2018-19, the last date for filing return will be 31 March 2019. You cannot file after this date.

Satya.

from this year itself, you don't have the option of delaying your filings to next year. What I mean is that for AY 2018-19, the last date for filing return will be 31 March 2019. You cannot file after this date.
the last date for filing return will be 31 March 2019,but with some penalty?(1000rs to 5000rs)

OneThatGotAway

so when is fees penalty coming for not paying advance tax huh
Govt is sitting only to loot general public

For ppls that trade is stocks it;s better to get filing done before 30th june....

i always send all data right on 2nd april to my CA . but he is like karte hai na ho jayae ga.. i will do it when i come from vacation in june 2nd week lol

canikhil

For ppls that trade is stocks it;s better to get filing done before 30th june....

i always send all data right on 2nd april to my CA . but he is like karte hai na ho jayae ga.. i will do it when i come from vacation in june 2nd week lol
cannot help on this. if your CA doesn't cooperate, change the CA.

Same with me. I don't know why they're so lazy. Mine isn't a relative but he charges less. :p