FD online with different branches

Kindly suggest names of bank that offer facility to open Fixed deposit with DIFFERENT branches via internet banking? Currently HDFC, AXIS and IDBI has this facility, I need more names.

Thanks

Cheers...

Many banks whether private or public-sector provide online FD booking facility.
Distributing investible capital in FDs across various branches is very good strategy to avoid TDS deduction especially for those who are not entitled for submitting 15g/15h form.

But what matters is the facility of liquidating FDs without visiting the branch.

So which branches provide liquidation online. As per my knowledge, it hdfc , sbi and idbi. Please let me know if you know any other branch.

Raju

Kindly suggest names of bank that offer facility to open Fixed deposit with DIFFERENT branches via internet banking? Currently HDFC, AXIS and IDBI has this facility, I need more names.

Thanks

Cheers...
Regarding your query ....I have no idea but wanted to add one point which might be useful ..Please check further ..

TDS.........

• No TDS (Tax Deductible at Source) applicable on RD(Recurring Deposits).
  • Fixed Deposit - TDS (Tax Deductible at Source) applicable to your maturity amount, if the interest paid on your deposit exceeds Rs.10000/- per year. This is fixed by government to be 10% of interest amount plus Education Cess.

Thanks

Cheers...
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST MORE BANKS WHICH PROVIDE ONLINE FD BOOKING BESIDE THERE HOME BRANCHES CURRENTLY axis idbi hdfc ALLOWS book fd in any branch ONLINE OFFLINE IN FD BOOKING IN ANY BRACH IS PRACTICALLY FEASIBLE WITH ANY BANK

ICICI bank provides such facility in offline and online in home branch. I am using it for a while.
Eg have acc in Hyderabad branch, but opened FD in tamilnadu -did it offline. Not sure about online with different branches, however enquire this with customer service or emailing the account manager directly in ur home branch.

Last edited:
ICICI bank provides such facility in offline and online in home branch. I am using it for a while.
Eg have acc in Hyderabad branch, but opened FD in tamilnadu -did it offline. Not sure about online with different branches, however enquire this with customer service or emailing the account manager directly in ur home branch.
no you are wrong icici bank provides fd booking in home brach only online no other branch is permitted online