Fchart Formula

Can anyone confirm that this is the correct formula for NR7?
I am scanning to see if the last day is an NR7 day.

(High - Low) < ((High[1] - Low[1]) and (High[2] - Low[2]) and (High[3] - Low[3]) and (High[4] - Low[4]) and (High[5] - Low[5]) and (High[6] - Low[6]))

pB,

Not good so far. Picked up parcel for battery charger for the laptop. Plugged it in - light on charger shows but not on Lappie. Grrrr!!!

I'll keep at it.

I've seen your post above. Can't help at this stage. NR7 and NR4 is also on another thread on Ji, I think.

Neil.

Mate, if anyone knew that they would not be on Traderji. There's no need for them to learn how to trade.
The closest you can get is pivot points, supports and resistances based on today's values.

Re: nifty calculation

How to predict next day's nifty open,high,low,close values?
Pitbull is right on the money! You can't - unless your crystal ball is better than mine!

You might get a clue from any of the following:

1. Look at overnight options trading values.
2. Look at markets that have just closed.
3. Look at the 'pre-open' Level 11 activity - if your broker gives you this option.

These will give you an idea of the direction of the moves - not necessarily the size of them.

The '-1' simply converts a positive value to a negative one. Look at the rest of his formula for a reason why he might have wanted to do so.
Thanks FMK :)

but still i m not able to find the logic behind using that in the formula.

Just pasting the formula for all the members to see once again and shed some light on it for us to understand it better :)

Condition (1) : LOW = LOWEST_LOW[5] AND LOW = LOWEST_LOW[-5] AND LOW * -1

Condition (2) : HIGH = HIGHEST_HIGH[5] AND HIGH = HIGHEST_HIGH[-5] AND HIGH * -1

PS: As adviced in the original post, these formulas to be avoided to be used as a buy and sell signal.

All is Well
Sukhi Aatma

AS your post appears to be out of context (in a thread with various sub-parts) I can't help. How about posting the relevant parts of the entire thread from the beginning?

Last edited: