Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

amitrandive

hi
i was posting the picks few months back and then stopped it. in between the forum rules changed it looks. any how i have devoloped an way my self to pick up stocks which is 100% shock proof. my yesterdays picks turned today 100% hits. today too i picked up two stocks .
i havent copied any calls from any were and subcriber of any news letter or an broker or intrested in misguiding others.

in the last few days out of 8 picks all 8 hit within 3 days is the beauty of the analysis.
any way thanks traderji for alerting me and clearing my mind . requesting moderator to allow me to post few picks so that u can your self check my skill in any market.

regards
explorer:clap:
Explorer
This forum is not about checking your skills.
It is about Learning, Sharing,Helping,Contributing,Growing together as a team.

hi
many of you learnt, contributed, shared, analysed stocks like my above friend with good articles. pl analyse and share with others the stocks tcs and techm why they flared up today?
preferably with technicals , so that others will benift in this forum.

amithji u too give an try.

explorer.

jagankris

hi
many of you learnt, contributed, shared, analysed stocks like my above friend with good articles. pl analyse and share with others the stocks tcs and techm why they flared up today?
preferably with technicals , so that others will benift in this forum.

amithji u too give an try.

explorer.
It is easy to attribute Technical reasons for the move of a stock after move is done.
You say no AFL's/scanning to identify the stocks.
So do you eye ball the charts of every stocks for stock picking - very tedious and time consuming ?

HI
I AM BACK AFTER AN MONTHS BAN. I HAVE NOTICED ONE THING PEOPLE ARE POSTING THEIR PICKS BUT STILL NOT BANNED. WHY LIKE HIS? ONE MORE THING THIS SOME AFL EXPERTS CAN CHECK WHATEVER PICKS I HAVE TOLD AND ANALYSE AND EDUCATE OTHERS. PEOPLE CALLED ME AS I AM TESTING MY SKILL. BUT HAVEANY ONE MADE MONEY ON INTRADAY CONTINUOUSLY?ANY WAY I DONNTWANT TO POT ANY PICK AND CONTINUE TO WATCH THE FORUM .

REGARDS
EXPLORER:annoyed:

Hi,

this is the new post to this forum after so many months.

today i got rolta and alankit through this scanner..

rolta broke previous day high and made 74
alankit( which i never heard before) did not break the previous high

and i am still clueless how ravi and explorer make good calls end of day ( hats off! )