Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

Khushiji
What I understood from your system is:
1.Timeframe is 3 min
2.Look for buy when 9 ema crosses 13 ema and it is above zigzag peak value.
If this is correct then in AFL you need to set the timeframe to 3min.Then only we can get results based on 3min timeframe.
correct me if I am wrong.

khushi00

Khushiji
What I understood from your system is:
1.Timeframe is 3 min
2.Look for buy when 9 ema crosses 13 ema and it is above zigzag peak value.
If this is correct then in AFL you need to set the timeframe to 3min.Then only we can get results based on 3min timeframe.
correct me if I am wrong.
Sanjay i calculated ema of ema plz check
**u can also use trend decider for buying levels as it works without any type of charts

Last edited:

sudris

dear khushi,
kudos to this new system of yours and wish you all the luck, may you be successful.

as far as i could understand, the filtering ie, probability scanning will be at EOD and the confirmation on realtime basis on a live chart?

may I know what % or ratio of probability you deem fit or significant in order to go long?

from the post of yours the system does seem gigantic, I'm just wondering the time taken for filtering....pls don't take it otherwise.

khushi00

dear khushi,
kudos to this new system of yours and wish you all the luck, may you be successful.

as far as i could understand, the filtering ie, probability scanning will be at EOD and the confirmation on realtime basis on a live chart? yup

may I know what % or ratio of probability you deem fit or significant in order to go long?

from the post of yours the system does seem gigantic, I'm just wondering the time taken for filtering....pls don't take it otherwise.
although i hadn't set any criteria but right now i'm using in uptrending days prob of rise must be >85% n during downtrend prob of rise must be > 65%

anilnegi

hi bro
mehnat to ki hai.....tuesde ko dekhte hain kya hota hai........
*** u hav changed ur signature????
khushi

best of luck and my signature are the ideal words for your hard work

anil negi

anilnegi

What does Cross (C,Peak(C,2,1)) imply ??

The closing > the peak

or

The peak > the closing ??
Timepass

what platform you are using @ cost, as i dont have any

anil negi

sparun

This is in continuation of my prev. thread: Trading nifty by Levels............. but now focus is only on Stocks................[whiz cyborg system]
(for ref. plz visit last posts of thread)

today i m running my system 4th time(3 times partial scan) n will post filtered stocks here as soon as they were generated
Mind it! that stocks r for BUY only
For trigger u can use following condition in ur afl

Buy=EMA(C,13)>EMA(EMA(C,13),9) AND Cross (C,Peak(C,2,1));
Graph is always of 3 min n be quick as soon as signal appears n SL in any case must not be greater than 1-2%
Sometimes we hold position even after 2% low that condition u will lean through experience only
Always keep booking profits at every rise of 0.5%

Dont buy untill this condition is met
No. of filtered stocks varry from 1 to 52 so better include
filter = buy ;
in ur afl n then explore
I repeat DONT buy otherwise
U will surely get atleast 2% as position can be carried forward to next day n in starting i too trading withh less amount as system is in development stage
Plz note that i have nothin to sell here....... everything is free here including system........ but i cant provide coding right now as its in testing stage
But this system needs dedicated server with atleast 1TB space n 8 GB RAM n 2Mbps internet speed n in last 1 sec data of all nse stocks for past 1 year
(Above requirements have to be met by u only, obviously)
For filtered stocks u need amibroker with simple price chart n it will send signals directly to chart after market closes
Principle is based on behavioral probability rather than any ema's dema's patterns or macd etc
first of all it collects 1sec data for 1 year for all nse scrips then draws around 113 different patterns & then behavior of stock after that particular pattern
plz note pattern is not based on technicals like we know till today
then calculates probability of repetition of such behavior after occurrence of a definite pattern then output is a stock who has maximum probability.
No. of stocks varries from 1 to 52 (Depends upon nature of market)
this is called filtering then next day we have to run a trigger which confirms buy
Signals given by this system is Buy only
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: Happy to see u with a new strategy. i hope this also provides a new milestone for the traders. keep going and share with us. ALL THE BEST