Exit From stock

Hi Experts,

How does it know to exit from a stock at right time? Most of the times I exit from a stock at wrong time.

Please suggest the exit strategies of a stock.

Thanks!

AW10

Mandy. Does this also mean that you enter at the wrong time.
i.e. you are catching top and bottom correctly but taking wrong action.

See if doing exactly opposite of what u are doing now helps. Buy when yr instinct are telling to sell.. and sell when they are telling to buy.

Don't put real money. just do paper trade.. record your price level on paper and find out if it works. Share it here and develop this as an profitable trading strategy.
Happy Trading

Mandy. Does this also mean that you enter at the wrong time.
i.e. you are catching top and bottom correctly but taking wrong action.
I don't use intraday trading, I used to do delivery based trading.I enter at almost right time but my exist is not that much good.

For example, I bought sesa goa at 260 few days back and it was great enter point but I sold out at 289. :confused:

similarly in other stocks too.

rvm123

It always happens. you may select a correct scrip and buy at some rate. when the rate goes up, you may sell at a time when you feel the rates are good. that does not mean that the rates are maximum at that time. so, you keep your target of profit and when the same is achieved, you sell the scrip. Afterwards, even if the price goes up forget it and don't repent