EXCEL query

mohan.sic

Exporting ODIN live data to excel ( requirement is to draw chart of Nifty OI )
When Odin is linked to excel, Nifty future OI from Odin is captured at a particular Cell In excel sheet. Since data is dynamic, cell value keeps changing frequently.

1) How to capture this changing cell values on minute basis and keep a record on separate excel page
so that we can draw a chart using this data. Example: OI at 9.16, 9.17, 9.18, ..........till 3.30

2) Or how a chart can be formed using this dynamic data from same Cell.

In Excel, I am sure, you are refreshing data either by pressing F9 or through macro.

If you are pressing F9, then build a macro that will trigger when you press F9 and it will copy cells value to different cells as values then refresh data.

Same functionality you can use before your macro refresh data.

mohan.sic

In Excel, I am sure, you are refreshing data either by pressing F9 or through macro.

If you are pressing F9, then build a macro that will trigger when you press F9 and it will copy cells value to different cells as values then refresh data.

Same functionality you can use before your macro refresh data.

Odin provides link to excel option. With this live data is visible/exported in excel.
Now the data i need for charting is steaming in one excel cell. example: A30

My requirement is to draw a chart of this changing data. in one particular cell.

1) Chart can be drawn in excel
2) Data can be saved in other excel sheet at every minute close.
3) Data can be exported to any charting app like ami/meta

Any one of above will do.
Suggestions/help required.

SarangSood

Exporting ODIN live data to excel ( requirement is to draw chart of Nifty OI )
When Odin is linked to excel, Nifty future OI from Odin is captured at a particular Cell In excel sheet. Since data is dynamic, cell value keeps changing frequently.

1) How to capture this changing cell values on minute basis and keep a record on separate excel page
so that we can draw a chart using this data. Example: OI at 9.16, 9.17, 9.18, ..........till 3.30

2) Or how a chart can be formed using this dynamic data from same Cell.
If you are interested i have a macro for it. You can insert it in your excel sheet and the rates of whatever live data you want will be captured.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk