Excel Google Data Downloader for BSE & NSE

TnB Bhai,
Just downloaded 15 days all FnO stocks of NSE, working fine, bit slow, but if data is less say for 2/3 days speed increases, no other issues found at my end.
I did it yesterday. Speed was good, no problem (and even speed is not a concern unless it is very slow).

But faced a peculiar problem of popping up some 'OVERFLOW' error in VBA, after some 40/50 symbols. And has to close excel and start again. Then again same error after some symbols (sometime after 30, sometime after 15 or so, every time). And this continued till last. And I was able to do those symbols present in sheet, in 6 or 7 breaks.

I faced only this problem, speed is good, and it is like a 'connect and forget till done', type of utility (if there is no such issue)

BTW, any one else faced this issue, please share your experience.

I am using MS Excel 2007

ajeetsingh

I dont know what's the prob but as due to some other reasons, I have un-installed Office 2013
and installed Office 2010, Now your file is opening correctly and even downloading the data...
Thanks a lot for wonderful and simplified utility.

Hi,

Thanks to Rmike's efforts we already have highly efficient PyDownloader, some members are still having issues with installation, exchange and no of scripts.

My friend is programmer, on my request he has created Excel based utility for downloading BSE & NSE google data, being excel based utility it will take its own sweet time to download data, depending on no of symbols required.

For all non tech savvy guy, you just save this excel file wherever you are comfortable, it will create data folder in source location and download data.

Link for download :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B59Zp8YitzmlV0pHdm1YaHlCamc/view?usp=sharing
Sir, I am using MS Office Excel 2007, After downloading when I click download data button, It shows cross symbol in red and error 400. Please help me to get download this.