excel file which includes entry n exit levels with dates based on an indicator

hi everyone,
i m n urgent need...pl help me...
suppose i use MACD indicator on NIFTY index in amibroker or fibotrader or in any other software, i get buy and sell signals ( entry and exit levels) on nifty index as per the indicator.
if i want to create an excel file which will take these buying and selling entries with their respective dates from the chart automatically then is their any function available in software.

kindly guide me....
awaittting 4 reply

kedar
:sos::sos:

mastermind007

hi everyone,
suppose i use MACD indicator on NIFTY index in amibroker or fibotrader or in any other software, i get buy and sell signals ( entry and exit levels) on nifty index as per the indicator.
if i want to create an excel file which will take these buying and selling entries with their respective dates from the chart automatically then is their any function available in software.

kindly guide me....
awaittting 4 reply

kedar
Ami does allow you to cut-paste into excel but default is manual. Automation will have to specifically written.

mastermind007

hi everyone,

kindly guide me....
awaittting 4 reply

kedar
kedarvb said:
hi , u mean to say we need to manually type these buy and sale signals in excel sheet.
pl guide
No, You do not need to manually type the file!!!

You need to manually cut-paste from Ami's Analysis into the excel manually.

If you do not want to cut-paste, a specific custom automator will have to be written which when run will execute explorer and save results as csv.