Every Day Closing Bell Discussion

Hello Traders,

Hi, am a newbie to this forum and have been an active trader for the past 5 years. Have not been to any forum or written any post any time. This is my first post in TraderJi.com. Have an interesting idea ( may not be for all ). Can we have a thread or a room where the members can discuss the trading day after Closing Bell ? It may very well help to understand the Nifty, Sensex, Stock movements and the factors which moved the market that day.

Am an active day trader and would love to learn a lot. Internet and Forums like this are a boon to traders unlike past where a intra day trade will take almost a day to get confirmed. I guess we can utilize or leverage this oppurtunity to meet/discuss daily trades post closing bell. Sorry, I am new to this forum. If there is any other thread opened already for the same reason, kindly divert me. If not, we can very well make a new thread.

This is how we can make this work. After each day, everyone can post what moved the market, indices, stocks and the key drivers which others would not have noticed. Let me start with my thoughts first.

Have been trading Bank Stocks today and I had multiple entry and exit trades today. The last trade which I took around 2 PM today knocked my profits of the day. The reason, which I guess is a huge volume flush on Banking stocks to take profit post RBI rate cut. I should not have entered to BUY when there was a huge volume movement on stocks but I nevertheless did. What you all think about the Bank Nifty and Nifty swing post 2 Pm today ?