EOD Data of international markets

sir,

Some more thoughts on this.

This work is partly a curiousity, partly an accademic excercise

accademic purpose will be met only when some university accept this as topic for research and the premise as valid and genuine one.

The site dont have the information on markets which i have sought the data (China, brazil and south africa)

They can provide info on Australia, singapore, Hongkong and European Union exchanges.

SavantGarde

Hi Vijay,

Let Me See What I Can Muster Up For You....If You Have Any Other Besides China, Brazil & RSA....Let Me Know Immediately, Because Later On I May Not Be Able To Help.

Happy & safer Analysing

SavantGarde

sir,

Some more thoughts on this.

This work is partly a curiousity, partly an accademic excercise

accademic purpose will be met only when some university accept this as topic for research and the premise as valid and genuine one.

The site dont have the information on markets which i have sought the data (China, brazil and south africa)

They can provide info on Australia, singapore, Hongkong and European Union exchanges.

sir, I have received a reply from Brent Mannering of EODData on the data

Hi Vijayakumar,

Unfortunately we do not provide data for the Shanghai, Brazilian, Russian or South African stock exchanges.
For a list of the exchange we do provide data for please refer to the following page: http://www.eoddata.com/Symbols.aspx

Kind Regards,
Brent Mannering | Customer Service
EODData, LLC
444 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60611
www.eoddata.com

Going by the turnover and market capitalisation, 3 exchanges are must for any kind study.

1. NYSE (which already i collect)
2. Tokyo stock exchange
3. London stock exchange

To have some representation of africa i thought of including

4. Johannesburg stock exchange
5. Egyptian stock exchange
6. Nairobi stock exchange

From asia-pacific

7. Shanghai stock exchange
8. Hongkong stock exchange
9. Singapore exchange
10. Bursa malasia
11. Korea exchange
12. Austrailian securities exchange
13. NZX (doubtful to be included in this study - Pls give your opinion/suggestion)

14. Abudhabi stock exchange

15. Tehran stock exchange
16. (Tadawul) Saudi stock exchange

From europe

17. Moscow stock exchange
18. Euronext lisbon
19. Bolsasy Mercados Espanoles
20. OMX stockholm
21 Oslo stock exchange
22. swiss exchange
23. Euronext amsterdam
24. Borsen AG
25. Euronext paris

south america

26. Buenos Aires Stock Exchange (
Bolsa de Comercio de Buenos Aires)

27.Rio De Janeiro Stock Exchange
28. Mexican Stock Exchange
29. Bahamas International Securities Exchange
30. Jamaican stock exchange

Sir, this is an effort to make a representative sample. You may give me your expert opinion on this. if you have some data pertaining to their market capitalisation and turnover (except for the first three)

SavantGarde

If You Like Being Miserable.....Then Go Ahead & Open Your Account There....Or Else Stay Away....& Get Some Dedicated Broker....For Your Account...Also Check Out IB Since They Have Started Services In India....

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

SBIcapsec has progress to one more stage - a new fellow has contacted me for opening the account. But still he has not reached me

Dear sawant,

Is it some personal experience, which prompt you to give this comment? If yes can you narrate a little bit detail?

I have still some doubts on the credibility and reliability of IB. Moreover they dont permit you to single account (So called Global account) to the Indian residents

SavantGarde

Hi Vijay,

Most Of The Banks Offering Brokerage Services Are Ripoffs As Far As Their Brokerage, Demat & Etc. Are Concerned...

IB - I Mentioned Because
a) You Are Outside India
b) Their RT Charts Are Excellent
c) Credibility Shouldn't Be In Question Considering They Are Registered With NSE & Others Here

There Is Always A Question Mark With All The Brokerages But One Needs To Keep A Frequent Look Into Various Thiings As Ledgers, Holdings & Contract Notes To See All The Calculations & Etc. Tally With Charges Signed For Or Not....& Any Untoward Debits Should Immediately Be Looked Into & Followed Up.

Anyways, Will Try & Put Some More Observation Over The Weekend.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Dear savant,

Is it some personal experience, which prompt you to give this comment? If yes can you narrate a little bit detail?

I have still some doubts on the credibility and reliability of IB. Moreover they dont permit you to single account (So called Global account) to the Indian residents