Day 4	:	9200
Day 5	:	17150
Day 6	:	3050
Day 7	:	6975
Day 8	:	3950
Day 9	:	-23800
Total Profit		52475

Request to Admin:

Please close this thread. Now i'm unable to share my trades and dont want continue this thread.

I came here to show " Don't believe indicators, levels, calculators, Averages etc."

I want to go back my old ID. Its the more difficult job to share calls and to give reasons to every one. I came here to help some people who are in wrong path.( as per my view).
Today made loss. cos of this i'm not leaving. One day sure i will go. But to prove my understandings i created this new id and shared my trades.

Hope u all got some lessons with my trades. I'm always with Traderji. Back to my Old id. People will listen only who show good performance.

Wish u all the best. keep rocking.

Thanks to every one who supported me. Sorry to all if i hurt any one feelings.
Always with you. Love you all.

:thumb: _____________ :thumb:

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Request to Admin:

Please close this thread. Now i'm unable to share my trades and dont want continue this thread.

I came here to show " Don't believe indicators, levels, calculators, Averages etc."

I want to go back my old ID. Its the more difficult job to share calls and to give reasons to every one. I came here to help some people who are in wrong path.( as per my view).
Today made loss. cos of this i'm not leaving. One day sure i will go. But to prove my understandings i created this new id and shared my trades.

Hope u all got some lessons with my trades. I'm always with Traderji. Back to my Old id. People will listen only who show good performance.

Cheers.... loss is part of trading.... you can still continue this thread but update after your trade complete.... I was worried your flow would affect due to live update.... true learner listen everyone... performance and balance sheet or contract is immaterial in learning curve.... all the best for your trade... your dynamic but today's rally and decline is news based... manipulation in US in name of report release.. if Obama catch cold they manipulate that..... still you keep this thread after trade update.... shouting is normal in forums....
You are consistent and if anyone judge by one day result... it's not your fault...
Note: I am just following this thread and I do trade in volume ladder setup....

Cheers Bro and good night.....

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Request to Admin:

:clap::clap::clap:RADDISHSTONE you did a wonderful task.:clapping::clapping::clapping:
We are very inspirational by your thread with great performance calls.
However it is very difficult to share n trade live, as well as to explain CALL background analysis to all/some followers, you proved your ability.

Hope to get some kind of learning in your leisure period like weekends by starting a new thread. Just a kind request, provided nobody hurt your valuable time with unwanted stuff.