EDELWEISS(VICE) Complaints

What Do u think Of Edelweiss Broking services?

• Total voters
Many Problems which i have been facing with edelweiss every now or then/consistently have made me realize that these guys are not serious about their business/customers.I will try To sumarize its Pros and cons in a few points here without bias.

PROS:-
1. Great user interface of their website.Must admit its slick and simple.

2. Good ratios on stock page.

3. Stock Information arranged in visually good looking.

i cant remember/havnt noticed other good points.

CONS:

1. Worst customer service.The brokers dont give a damn about customers.
The call centre no. is never received promptly.It takes above 4 minutes to get to customer exec on their toll free no.:mad:

2. The brokers & R.M 's dont know much about various products being offered.

3. Even if u r a totally new would be customer u still will not be treated seriously.:confused:

4. Dont live upto commitments.

5. Cheat/lie to u regarding many things such as charges & other account related info.

Now Guys these are the general pros/cons. I will post my complaints in details soon:gun2:. By the way i have account with EDELWEISS IN PUNE BRANCH J.M. ROAD,Near Modern College

Prashant Patel

Many Problems which i have been facing with edelweiss every now or then/consistently have made me realize that these guys are not serious about their business/customers.I will try To sumarize its Pros and cons in a few points here without bias.

CONS:

The call centre no. is never received promptly.It takes above 4 minutes to get to customer exec on their toll free no.:mad:

3. Even if u r a totally new would be customer u still will not be treated seriously.:confused:

5. Cheat/lie to u regarding many things such as charges & other account related info.

Now Guys these are the general pros/cons. I will post my complaints in details soon:gun2:. By the way i have account with EDELWEISS IN PUNE BRANCH J.M. ROAD,Near Modern College
I too have account with them never faced such problem.
I have been appointed a dealer who looks after my problems and all other related query.

CONS:

My name is Bharat Rajput. I am also facing A huge problem.
2 month from the data of form filled i havent received welcome kit and login too and when i call to customer care they all are bullshit.

Call centre guys dont have knowdege and Height is when occur you know.

RM Dont know how to invest and where to invest

mmca2006

CONS:

The online software which they have provided is not at all good, frequently asking for log in for placing any trade. often getting msg "user not logged in". They have taken over anagram , however the online software of anagram was much better than edelweiss

gambler

i recently open account with them.. They comitted account for free i.e no charges for opening of account, 10 times exposure etc etc.. Now they deducted 530rs as demat charges.. And no other commitments fulfilled. Its such a bogus company.. No customer support.. They are just cheaters nothing else..