Easy Real time charting in NSE MCX and NCDEX in one login

I've been taking a demo test of the FxCentral MetaTrader platform. They have added NSE Futures, NSE Cash and Commodity Feeds for MCX & NCDEX.

Since the platfrom is metatrader, and pretty much most of the trading systems for forex and equities are available for this platform, I will skip discussion about the indicators and post screen shots for the platform itself.

The data from metatrader can be fed into amibroker by means of a MT plugin which will update the data directly in ami. You just need to add symbols in MT, paste the ami export expert and enter the MT symbol name inside ami for the charts to show.
One small short cut to chart. Just press mouse on chart and press space bar and Enter the symbol you want to get chart you need in MT.

You can open a demo account with your Real details to check out the platform. If junk details are entered then the demo account will be disabled without notice and ip address will be blocked.

Get the MT terminal from this link and check it out yourself.

www.fxcentral.net/fxcentral.exe

I've been taking a demo test of the FxCentral MetaTrader platform. They have added NSE Futures, NSE Cash and Commodity Feeds for MCX & NCDEX.

Since the platfrom is metatrader, and pretty much most of the trading systems for forex and equities are available for this platform, I will skip discussion about the indicators and post screen shots for the platform itself.

The data from metatrader can be fed into amibroker by means of a MT plugin which will update the data directly in ami. You just need to add symbols in MT, paste the ami export expert and enter the MT symbol name inside ami for the charts to show.
One small short cut to chart. Just press mouse on chart and press space bar and Enter the symbol you want to get chart you need in MT.

You can open a demo account with your Real details to check out the platform. If junk details are entered then the demo account will be disabled without notice and ip address will be blocked.

Get the MT terminal from this link and check it out yourself.

www.fxcentral.net/fxcentral.exe
Hi,

Can u help how to config fxcentral to get NSE Futures, NSE Cash and Commodity Feeds for MCX & NCDEX.

Thanx,

ds2778:thumb: