• RK Global

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reliance Money

• Artha Money

• Total voters
Hi All,

I am very much interested to know earnings via intraday, currently i am using ICICIDirect which is directly eating up my profit so indirectly i am incurring loss!....

I want to know how other brokers will charge less brokerage coz i come to know indiainfoline and many others are also charging 0.05% brokerage for intraday.. and other charges like STT, Stamp duty, SEBI turnover charges... these are all mandatorily we have to pay right ??

So, how can i stop loosing my profit amount ? Can i choose sharekhan ? will brokerage calucalation differ there ?

I am feeling ICICIDirect having good security features and if we trade for large volume for intraday, and future investments ICICIDirect is good one, what you all will tell about this ?

bunny

Don't go with ICICIDIRECT.

For lowering your brokerage without lowering of service, you will have to trade in huge volumes. Sharekhan is particularly good with its software Trade Tiger, but the brokerage is on higher side for low-volume traders. If you are ready to pay advanced brokerage, then you can avail lower brokerage.

See below table for prepaid brokrage:

findvikas

What is your average profit ? Do you trade only in Cash markets or Future & Options as well. If your average profit after brokerage is 5000-8000 per month then you can go with RK Global and pay 999/- in advance for 0/- brokerage and just the mandatory charges like STT & blah blah..

Ideally even 0.50 paisa brokerage should not hit hard on a well planned move but since your question was how to reduce the brokerage I have told you to go for RK Global if your profit is above 400-500 per day..

i had used icicidirect, brokerage is too much as u say. try sharekhan or anandrati, they have many brokerage plans. i use sharekhan it is good.

regards

bunny

i had used icicidirect, brokerage is too much as u say. try sharekhan or anandrati, they have many brokerage plans. i use sharekhan it is good.

regards
AnandRathi for offline account is good.

For online trading, their software, NESTrade X' pro, is horrible. No charts, hangs when we open the charting window, etc.

I changed from anandrathi to sharekhan for online trading.

aijaz159

Hi Friends
I use icicidirect its true it eats into your profit (IM not intraday trader) one trade in a week or fortnight for buy of 50K i have to pay apprx Rs.600 and nearly same if I sell for 50K, i have to calculate my brokerage before giving any sell order. Friends pls let me know if there is anything better to use.
ajaz

Last edited:
hi

i think you paid maximum brokrege if i trade for 50000 amount than i paid for one side brokrege 75 rs.
taxes and other chargeg 75 rs.

totel aprox.. 150 rs for one side