EA for Parabolics SAR

Hi,

Anyone can help to write EA for the following conditions using Parabolic SAR.

a. When Parabolics SARs below the price for 1 wk, 1 day, 4 hrs, 1 hrs,
create a alarm sound 4 times.

b. When Parabolics SARS below the price for 1 day, 4 hrs, 1 hrs, create alarm sound 3 times.

c. When Parabolics SARs below the price for 4 hrs, 1 hrs, create alarm sound 2 times.

Thanks and Cheer to all winners

fxgood

Hi,

Anyone can help to write EA for the following conditions using Parabolic SAR.

a. When Parabolics SARs below the price for 1 wk, 1 day, 4 hrs, 1 hrs,
create a alarm sound 4 times.

b. When Parabolics SARS below the price for 1 day, 4 hrs, 1 hrs, create alarm sound 3 times.

c. When Parabolics SARs below the price for 4 hrs, 1 hrs, create alarm sound 2 times.

Thanks and Cheer to all winners
No EA coders i have seen from India,(When compared to numbers available in internationally) particularly Metatrader is not yet grand popular in India when compared to Amibroker and Metastocks

Thanks. You know of any good Metastock programmer that can write EAs program for Metastock . I have some ideas to do swing trading using moving averages but need to screen out good stock counters first.

fxgood

Thanks. You know of any good Metastock programmer that can write EAs program for Metastock . I have some ideas to do swing trading using moving averages but need to screen out good stock counters first.
I don't know but i prefer amibroker than metastock, which if you google little can find more easily than metastocks