E-signal data feed, inconsistent?

neo1599

Amazed at how inconsistent

E-signal data and E-signal Pro charting seem to be.

Anyone else using it and tested the data? Used the time templates?

Anyone can recommend some different and more reliable advanced charting and data feed service?

iTrade

If you are talking of e-signal from interactive data, then its not true...is the best feed and best data quality available on earth. They are official vendor of NSE data and I have used it for long. Infact, if there are network issues with the feed, you should get an automated mail from their system telling that there was feed issue. It is that advanced.

neo1599

If you are talking of e-signal from interactive data, then its not true...is the best feed and best data quality available on earth. They are official vendor of NSE data and I have used it for long. Infact, if there are network issues with the feed, you should get an automated mail from their system telling that there was feed issue. It is that advanced.

Hi gansal

There data per market might be good.

May be the initial post is not clear on this point: Their data when used with their charting software becomes problematic.

Moreover, I am not talking about straight up single market data. It is about cross market data and a couple of other advanced techniques to use/get data. If you are using it and think I might be doing something wrong at my end, would be more than happy to listen to any suggestion :)

Even with single market data, try out the charting.
If you look at candles you will find inconsistencies such as wicks forming and disappearing. TF M5 onwards.

The time-template, well play around with it and see.

They are official data vendors, that alone does not decide the quality and consistency of data provided/pulled from their servers. I am still at the double/triple check data stage, your experience with them will certainly put me into a "make sure there is no error on our side" mode.

While all the above, they still remain one of the few affordable data providers.
And I am veering more towards them for a few client requirements for "general movement idea".

Have been talking with the support so hopefully things will be resolved and I can join in and make the recommendation without any reservations.

Cheers