Download New Version- NSE Intraday,EOD quote downloader/convertor Metastock/Amibroker

sikandar

Re: Download New Version- NSE Intraday,EOD quote downloader/convertor Metastock/Amibr

Hi
Ialso getthe same messege
8/7/2008 5:13:51 PM ********** Product Expired! **********

Re: Download New Version- NSE Intraday,EOD quote downloader/convertor Metastock/Amibr

sorry guys, couldn't upload new version before the due date.
New version with additional features will be uploaded this weekend

sikandar

sorry guys, couldn't upload new version before the due date.
New version with additional features will be uploaded this weekend
Thanks for prompt reply,In future you are going to give free or charges?
sikandar

tough question....fortunately so far I am able to give it free...
but Inflation is not coming down so will have to think ;) ......j/k

SR_TA

new version uploaded...check quotesondesk.googlepages.com....
Hi Stockist..
I just downloaded your product. I used the feature of saving the data to metastock format in a directory for some 5 stocks. My observations are the data saved in the required format has same low and same high for all datapoints. and they equal day's high/low during the day passed by. I downloaded data per minute..

Please let me know if I am missing something over here..
Thanks

Want data for metastock from TTAdvance . Can anyone help please

Want data for metastock from TTAdvance . Can anyone help please
instead of using data converters for metastock, i advise you to go in for the cheaper data service providers to start. if you use data converters you will always have to depend on 2 parties for data reliability, in a scenario if anyone does not work you will be left high and dry.

and i am sure many data converter providers also charge probably at similar rates.

regds
raminder