Download New Version- NSE Intraday,EOD quote downloader/convertor Metastock/Amibroker

Re: Download New Version- NSE Intraday,EOD quote downloader/convertor Metastock/Amibr

Hi,
Adding some neww features
1) Charts will be auto-refreshed
2) Facility to setup alerts (sound/message)
3) EOD data for futures

will release updated version soon...let me know if anyone wants any specific features.
Stokist

Re: Download New Version- NSE Intraday,EOD quote downloader/convertor Metastock/Amibr

sir first of all thank you for providing us a wonderful utility.you said that the futures files are too large to be downloaded so you did not include the facility to download futures, but sir can you make arragements to download atleast current month's future eod charts ? (in this way you can reduce the size to be downloaded)again i will be very happy if you provide facility to download commodity intraday data:) also.
thank you.

dear sir kindly increase the number of stoks to be used for intraday cash and futures.(currently qod only accepts 35 stocks for intraday data please try to increase )i am eagerly waiting for the updated version.:)

this error comes every time.

Q_Ex1: Error getting futures quote for CNX100 : Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: File Data cannot be null or blank string
QD_GFQ_Ex1: Error getting futures quote for CNXIT : Value cannot be null.
QD_GFQ_Ex1: Error getting futures quote for JUNIOR : Value cannot be null.
QD_GFQ_Ex1: Error getting futures quote for MINIFTY : Value cannot be null.
QD_GFQ_Ex1: Error getting futures quote for NFTYMCAP50 : Value cannot be null.
QD_GFQ_Ex1: Error getting futures quote for NIFTY : Value cannot be null.
QD_GFQ_Ex1: Error getting futures quote for BANKNIFTY : Value cannot be null.
QD_GQ_Ex1: Error getting quotes for REL : startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex
7/2/2008 9:31:11 AM **** Download Complete ****
7/2/2008 9:34:07 AM **** Downloading Quotes ****
7/2/2008 9:34:57 AM

Last edited:

VJAY

now my QOD not working Is it expired?

RajaTheRoyal,
The error is due to slow internet or load on NSE servers. You will miss some quotes. thats all. It will try again to download quote.

VJAY,
Not working completely or some problem? Check with latest version. (when you download latest version do not overwrite your existing files especially the .mdb file in QOD folder. You need only the QOD.exe from new release)

Hope this helps. let me know if u still have problems.

Dear Stockist

I really appreciate you for doing gr8 job to get realtime quotes through QOD thanks for posting the updates and one kind request is please change the Quotes as dayhigh, daylow, whereas this is not working for candlesticks of various periods but it is good for line charts and it is working nice, if you could change these settings i would be very happy using this QOD

Thanks & Regards
K.Senthil Kumar

Dear Stockist

I really appreciate you for doing gr8 job to get realtime quotes through QOD thanks for posting the updates and one kind request is please change the Quotes as dayhigh, daylow, whereas this is not working for candlesticks of various periods but it is good for line charts and it is working nice, if you could change these settings i would be very happy using this QOD

Thanks & Regards
K.Senthil Kumar
Dear senthil
for daily high and low you need to download the eod data not intraday i think you are confused with the two.

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply, sir really what i mean to say is when i receive the data's in metastock with the chart type of 5min candlesticks all the candlesticks open, high, low are the days OHL the close price only differing, this is suitable for line chart only

thanks & Regards
K.Senthil Kumar

I think senthil is right...only solution i see is changing the chart type in MS...