Doubling money in 10 days?

Ameet148

Hi

My friend says that by using software like investaar meetastock etc, he can double his money in 10 days.:rofl:

But I can't believe him, so I want to know from you professional traders if doubling is possible in such a short period and what short of knowledge level it would take to achieve that position?:confused:

Regards
Ameet

Ameet148

But he is using a leverage of 14 times, and he's saying he will join reliance money for 30 times leverage LOL.

This is his argument that, by using leverage he can double it even in just 2 days time.

amit ,

A 14 times leverage is very risky . he can loose more than his margin money ,
always be careful , no one can beat the market ,
the smartest way is to reduce risk and greed .and trade safely

Sure it is possible. It is also possible that you could loose all your money in trading. In fact all those who say confidently that they can double, triple are only the ones who have never traded. Professional traders would never pass such comments.

onlinegtrash

Just to add to the entertainment.

There are roughly 10^80 subatomic particles in the observable universe

we need only 265.754 doublings to reach 10^80, starting with 1 Rs/-

so if your friend trades for roughly 11 years i.e 2650 days (as he doubles for every 10 days)
He would make more money than all the subatomic particles in the universe!

(Note observable universe includes sun,moon,earth,galaxies,you,me and everything)

praveen taneja

no need of any software and such a longtime to double your money. just 1 hardware and only in 10 seconds you can double your money. and the hardware is called xerox machine...
I have Xerox machine Canon IR3300pls tell me how to double money in that surely that must be accepted by public:p:p:p:p

I have doubled my money and even made it triple, but not always
this is no trick,you can very well do it in intraday with high leverages.
for an example if u want to go for a short sell
selling 2000 Nos of X company's stock at Rs50 each, and buying it at Rs53 on the same day
This can be done with an investment of Rs 5000 and by leveraging it 20 times that is 100000Rs Margin and when u sell it from 51 and buy them at 53, u would get Rs. 6000 as Profit :), but if u r going to get a loss then the matter of risk comes :(
The more u take risk, the more u gain. but in times losses too. if u are sure that the signal is predictable u can leverage!!!:thumb:
Elango Pugazhendhi