Donot get cheated

vijayanscbe

Its like i have been using FAIR AND LOVELY since some time but i am still not fair so lets go and complain it in consumer court..... Sorry to hear that you lost 230000......

I too wonder from 1975 till they using the same " fairness in six weeks " , But no one moved to consumer court. :lol:
Atleast they using the terms like," *conditions apply " , " Result may vary person to person " , So they can escape with loop hole.

I spent around Rs.2,30,000 in search of a good advisory firm. I happened to receive numerous calls from advisories as soon as I opened a trading account. they gave free calls. Some of them have worked well. Final result is I lost my capital and advisory fee what I have paid them.
For every decade there will be a financial scam. It happened in the past and will happen future also ,this has no end.

My father is hardcore supporter for LIC. In 2007 they introduced the scheme
for 30k investement ,10 lakh return after 10yrs.Though they have terms and conditions , Agents canvased with out mentioning/highlighting the conditions . After three/four years, He come to conclusion dont believe in unrealistic profit/benefit even if the GOD come and gives the surity :lol:

suri112000

friend, am repeating ....ur the missing the crux.

Ofcourse these tips providers are fraud people and no one is denying that at any point. But let me tell you that the main reason for what happened with you is YOU.

1) As a starter one may not have any knowledge in trading. But what about common sense ?? Thats not related to market knowledge yet it has to be used in every aspect including Trading. Problem is we dont use that common sense while trading and the reason is nothing but eazy money. Its not that we dont have common sense, but we ignore it.

Let me ask you this and please dont take it other way....What happened to your common sense when some one is assuring you huge returns? You must think that if someone could do that, why would he come to you begging for a fee? You must think that when he can earn your monthly fee in a sngle trade, why he should be behind you giving trails for his service. Its all common sense and there is no need of any stock market knowledge to understand this.

You are assuming that i am not against these tips providers. Its not like that, I hate these sham people as much as you do.

Forget about tips providers for sometime. Lets talk about brokers and their dealers, they call you and somehow make you trade with their stories and mostly we end up in a loss. They do it just for their commissions. In a way these dealers are also like tips providers, one does it for a montly advisory fee and other for a commission on trade value. Same goes with Mutual fund agents and Insurance ( market linked ) schemes. Insurance industry is strictly regulated by IRDA, but what happened with ULIP schemes.

When people who are working under regulators are doing such horrible things what are you expecting from tips providers.

Our common sense if applied properly can alone save us 90% of times.
Common sense is a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things, which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people, and can be reasonably expected of nearly all people without any need for debate.

In order to exhibit common sense, the person should perceive, understand, and judge things which is shared by nearly all people.

Who are the people in this field who share their real picture (not perceived) about the real things happening in this field. There is very limited and reliable source to get the real picture in this field mostly after burning the hands. There is no room for exhibiting your common sense atleast before burning your hands because you have no ability to perceive, understand and judge things as it is NOT shared by the all the people involved in this field. Once it is not shared you cannot be expected to exhibit this basic ability which is not nurtured with what is needed to be from the people involved in this field.

Commom sense which is built upon the things derived from other walks of life other than trading is not going to help you here. You cannot be shielded either from loosing by trading or falling prey to gullible cheaters just because your basic ability to understand, perceive, judge trading or related things is handicapped. Lack of understanding about the trading among the people is the chief reason for this handicapped basic ability.

Distorted paradigm of trading, by not revealing the stories of failures which is larger in number but propagating the negligible percentage of winners, has its impact on the general people minds and their perception, understanding and judging the things. This in itself propels to build flawed basic ability by the traders and lets term it Common sense.

Your common sense is flawed to survive in this field. If the common sense acquired from other walks of life worked here, there would not be so many failures in this field.

mohan.sic

Common sense is a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things, which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people, and can be reasonably expected of nearly all people without any need for debate.

In order to exhibit common sense, the person should perceive, understand, and judge things which is shared by nearly all people.

Who are the people in this field who share their real picture (not perceived) about the real things happening in this field. There is very limited and reliable source to get the real picture in this field mostly after burning the hands. There is no room for exhibiting your common sense atleast before burning your hands because you have no ability to perceive, understand and judge things as it is NOT shared by the all the people involved in this field. Once it is not shared you cannot be expected to exhibit this basic ability which is not nurtured with what is needed to be from the people involved in this field.

Commom sense which is built upon the things derived from other walks of life other than trading is not going to help you here. You cannot be shielded either from loosing by trading or falling prey to gullible cheaters just because your basic ability to understand, perceive, judge trading or related things is handicapped. Lack of understanding about the trading among the people is the chief reason for this handicapped basic ability.

Distorted paradigm of trading, by not revealing the stories of failures which is larger in number but propagating the negligible percentage of winners, has its impact on the general people minds and their perception, understanding and judging the things. This in itself propels to build flawed basic ability by the traders and lets term it Common sense.

Your common sense is flawed to survive in this field. If the common sense acquired from other walks of life worked here, there would not be so many failures in this field.

Please dont make the point of discussion very broad. What we are talking is about Tips providers, Not about Trading and losses in Trading.

You can try 10 different methods in Trading and end up loosing in all.
Thats accepted because everytime you are trying a new method.

But there is no need to pay fee to 10 different tips providers to understand their real face. Your common sense should work the second or atleast third time. You spent 2,30,000 rs for this ....very costly learning man...
You can blame the tips providers for your initial payments..say 5k or 10 k or 15 k But 2,30,000 Rs..:confused:

Vijayanscbe was giving example of Fair and Lovely.
Thats is what i am calling common sense. My common sense must say that some cream cant turn me fair. There is no need of any public information to come to such conclusions. Still its ok if i try it once or twice, but if i continue it to a point when the expenditure on it hurts me ...whose mistake is that ?

suri112000

Yaa.......atleast I am very authentic guide on the performance of Tips providers.:D

marimuthu13

Yaa.......atleast I am very authentic guide on the performance of Tips providers.:D
guys,
do you think all advisory are fakes? I don't think so..

secondly even with fake tips providers , do you think all fault with them only ? not with you (like trading all calls, trading all calls with same qty. following SL etc etc etc)

suri112000

guys,

secondly even with fake tips providers , do you think all fault with them only ? not with you (like trading all calls, trading all calls with same qty. following SL etc etc etc)
thinking will not do here.

Tips providers include all kinds of advisories, buy/sell magical softwares.

do you have experience with any of these or not. If yes, what is your experience with them?

More than 99% of them donot know what is trading, position sizing, margin required for each call, the trading system (its hit rate, RR, consecutive losses/wins, scaling in/out) except for the terms associated with market like fundamental analysis, technical analysis, market sentiment. They horribly ask you to take the positions not commensurate with the risk because they donot have initial SL to measure the risk associated with the trade.

As you said, the experienced traders may have a chance to play with them without getting hurt but not for beginners who are the people these people are targeting.

It is estimated that more than 2,000 scandalous tips providers are operating in this field. Most of them are concentrated in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Delhi, Maharashtra, some of them in Tamil Nadu & West Bengal. They have leads from NSE/BSE databases to contact the traders. Another horrible loophole in the system.

suri112000

Enough in this thread from my side.

Here is the authentic information. It is upto you people how to use this information.

In the initial years you will loose money in the markets whatever you do. During this time your psyche becomes weak and pale. You become desparate to save your sinking boat somehow. It is the opt time for these scandalous people to come in contact with you and make you a scapegoat by promising a turnaround in your account, exorbitant returns etc. Usually these tall claims you will notice in their advertisements and websites. They hit you hard when you are weak.

Refer this link http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/100184-reliable-approach-trading.html to understand the realities of trading.

Take care friends.

Last edited:

mohan.sic

guys,

Are all tips providers fake ??

My Answer: I would say 98 % are fake. Leave that 2 % because we should not claim 100% in anything.:)

See this advisory/tips providing is a business. They live on their selling skills and our weakness. I can say most of them does not have any kind of market knowledge. Those tele callers doesn't even speak properly.

They will follow some strategies to get clients. Strategy means a selling technique. So when they apply a strategy on a set of 20 traders ( by giving free trail ) , they will end of making 3 new clients by the end of trail period.

I am not going in detail but i will brief you a incident ..sometime back me and another friend subcribed for a trail service of 3 days... and you know what ..we got exactly the opposite calls. When they advised me Buy on Nifty , my friend was getting a sell call. And by the end of trail period the overall success rate was good with my friend and they demanded him to join their service..and they offered me another 3 days trail ( they will again hedge my 3 days with another client ). This is one of simple methods but not limited to it. They follow many such techniques to get clients.

suri112000

read this article with open mind, then we will realize where is the actual problem is

http://..............................................
marimuthu,

please remove the link as fast as you can. it belongs to an advisory company which amounts to rule breaking of the forum.

The article is just like a lunatic, who is describing who is the best lunatic.:D

The following books are authentic to understand what is trading all about. Believe nothing else even if it looks professional, authentic & accurate.

1. Trading for a living by Dr.Elder Alexander.
2. Trading in the Zone and the Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas
3. Super Trader by Van K Tharp.

Last edited: