Does somebody has this indicator in MT4 or MT5 ?

Riskyman

I dont think this is an indicator. Its an entire system thats installed on your system.
Instead of spending 20k on a system like this, you can get tons of mt4 indicators for free and use whichever suits your need.
Moreover, these guy dont give a free trial.

I dont think this is an indicator. Its an entire system thats installed on your system.
Instead of spending 20k on a system like this, you can get tons of mt4 indicators for free and use whichever suits your need.
Moreover, these guy dont give a free trial.
Where can I get such good indicators ? Do you have some link for that? Kindly provide it.

If you have such "EXPERT SYSTEM" kindly provide that as well.

Riskyman

Where can I get such good indicators ? Do you have some link for that? Kindly provide it.

If you have such "EXPERT SYSTEM" kindly provide that as well.
Link here to the Mt4/5 code forum. There are thousands of codes for both mt4 and mt5 (left pane) that you can download/backtest. Pick whatever indicators suits you and you can end up with your own system.

Good luck,

I think MT4 is better than MT5 as it provides 2000+ free custom indicators. If you are new to trading, then MT4 is simpler to use & easily understandable.
Yes, I agree to that because I have read about MT5 and I have used MT4 which is quite easy to use. But, which are the best custom indicators available in the market?

pannet1

Yes, I agree to that because I have read about MT5 and I have used MT4 which is quite easy to use. But, which are the best custom indicators available in the market?
its best not to rely on indicators for your decisions. if one indicator is making money everyone will use that, don't you think.
there is only time, price and volume that is determining how every indicator on the earth will work. so better see the former.