Does Some have segregated watchlist for different sectors?

pkgmtnl

Thanx,
I have found u instant, helpful and very kind.

Is any Expl AFL available which scan and tabulate the list of scripts which are matching to this conditions, as scanning manualy all the scripts is very tedious.

bye

rajeshn2007

Hi,
i have given a start to the afl, you can do some changes and work around with it.

Filter = MA( Close , 20 ) > MA( Close , 50 );

AddColumn(Close, "Close", 1.4 );
AddColumn( MA(Close,20), "20 DMA", 1.4 );
AddColumn( MA(Close,50), "50 DMA", 1.4 );

pkgmtnl

Hi,
i have given a start to the afl, you can do some changes and work around with it.

Filter = MA( Close , 20 ) > MA( Close , 50 );

AddColumn(Close, "Close", 1.4 );
AddColumn( MA(Close,20), "20 DMA", 1.4 );
AddColumn( MA(Close,50), "50 DMA", 1.4 );
How to learn this AFL language?

rajeshn2007

hi,
help file is available in the software itself. also go to amibroker dot com, lot of info available.

thanks rajesh for the effort and sharing. :clapping: and thanks mtnl for pointing the way :thumb:. But for some reason i cant see the watchlists in amibroker. I copied the .tls files into the watchlists folder, but i cant see them. I use MDP as data provider.

pkgmtnl

thanks rajesh for the effort and sharing. :clapping: and thanks mtnl for pointing the way :thumb:. But for some reason i cant see the watchlists in amibroker. I copied the .tls files into the watchlists folder, but i cant see them. I use MDP as data provider.
U just copy and paste the content of extracted folder "WatchLists" in to the folder of UR DB

Like for example c:/program files/amibroker/RT is your DataBase
then there exists a folder WatchLists in this location.

Copy the content of extracted files in this folder.
thats it.

Run the ami
if u still find some problem, let me know.

U just copy and paste the content of extracted folder "WatchLists" in to the folder of UR DB

Like for example c:/program files/amibroker/RT is your DataBase
then there exists a folder WatchLists in this location.

Copy the content of extracted files in this folder.
thats it.

Run the ami
if u still find some problem, let me know.
thanks very much pkgmtnl. i just realised i was saving into the wrong watchlist folder. your suggesting did the job.

Also I get the following from Marcin at Amibroker support. It deals with maintaining the Index file if we are maitaining Watchlists from outside Amibroker (as per the above proceedure)

"
In watchlists subfolder there is an INDEX.TXT file that contains a list of all TLS files. You should edit it and add your lists if you're manipulating with the files outside AmiBroker.

You can also just import tls files into amibroker using Symbol -> Watchlist -> Import / symbol -> Categories (then the program will maintain the list automatically)...."

best
kazaan

pkgmtnl

thanks very much pkgmtnl. i just realised i was saving into the wrong watchlist folder. your suggesting did the job.

Also I get the following from Marcin at Amibroker support. It deals with maintaining the Index file if we are maitaining Watchlists from outside Amibroker (as per the above proceedure)

"
In watchlists subfolder there is an INDEX.TXT file that contains a list of all TLS files. You should edit it and add your lists if you're manipulating with the files outside AmiBroker.

You can also just import tls files into amibroker using Symbol -> Watchlist -> Import / symbol -> Categories (then the program will maintain the list automatically)...."

best
kazaan
Yes U just copy the entire content into the watchlist folder of ur DB,
It already contains updated Index file
Index file will also be ask to copy, click Yes,
Job is done.