Does Paypal charge 68.89 Rupees on opening account?

Krushna

Just asking, why do you want to use PayPal?

For making some international purchase? (Hell of a task)

or Receiving money from foreign? (easier done than said)
My intention was to buy some software.
And the problem now is i am unable to add money to my paypal account.

My intention was to buy some software.
And the problem now is i am unable to add money to my paypal account.
there is no need to add money in your paypal account. link your credit card and make payment through it.

i have done international purchases via paypal and its very easy and hassle free.

regds,s

Krushna

there is no need to add money in your paypal account. link your credit card and make payment through it.

i have done international purchases via paypal and its very easy and hassle free.

regds,s
I have a debit card, not a credit card. And when i go to "Payment methods" i see the debit card that i have added there. When i click on that card, it shows the billing address, expiry date, and a link "confirm credit card" and "edit".
When i click on "confirm credit card" it shows following message:

Confirm credit card

You can remove spending limits by confirming that you own this card. Here’s how:

We’ll make a small charge of $1.95 USD or local equivalent to your card.
Check your online card statement in a day or two for a 4-digit code generated by this charge.
Log in to PayPal, go to your Wallet and confirm the card by entering the 4-digits code. The charges will be refunded to your balance.
If you can’t check your statement online, look for the charge when it arrives in the post and follow the same steps.

OK

I clicked on OK couple of times in last 15 days and dont remember whet happened. But now its saying my request cant be processed.

Btw, it says at the beginning abou "removing spending limit". But i am confused about whats my spending limit, and i dont get any link to make payment.

Last edited: