Does anybody know about Indiabulls PIB?

hi
this is ali, need some help from seniours.
1} is any body in gruop using the PIB how is it for day trading purpose?

2} the RM of indiabulls is telling me that i can sell my shares within 2 day's b4 receiving delivery isnt it illigal ?

3] And most important one did somebody tryied the stock game i am anable to login . how is it is it use full for daytrading practice purpose ?

waiting for replay's from group memeber's Ali

U

uasish

I am using PIB since it's inception & do mostly trade basing on smaller time frame,a good trading platform thats all.
What is this 'stock game' never heard of that.

XRAY27

Iam Using Pib It Is Good Trading Software As Compared To Odin, Sharekhans Speed Trade And Motilal Oswal Terminal And Thats Matchless

^The game is there in the web based platform!!!

Can register an account for that!
hi kuriako,
so you know about htat game rigth tell me do i need to have a acoount with them, i ragistered with them for this game on there site but anable to play it.
one more thing the RM of india bulls siad that wee can sell over delivaries before two day's, isnt it illigal?
waiting for replay -Ali

I am using PIB since it's inception & do mostly trade basing on smaller time frame,a good trading platform thats all.
What is this 'stock game' never heard of that.
hello uasish bhi,
thanks for yur earliar replay , i came to know by india bulls Rm that wee can sell over holings before two day's as campare to other brokarage hoses, as per rule wee get delivered shares only afeter t+2 day's then how this guy's doing it ? isnt it illigal ? do you think this software PIB is best in market for day trading ?

i am waiting for your replay Ali

U

uasish

hello uasish bhi,
thanks for yur earliar replay , i came to know by india bulls Rm that wee can sell over holings before two day's as campare to other brokarage hoses, as per rule wee get delivered shares only afeter t+2 day's then how this guy's doing it ? isnt it illigal ? do you think this software PIB is best in market for day trading ?

i am waiting for your replay Ali
There is always an element of Risk that the Stocks remains undelivered within t+2.Normally in 'A' group shares it happens rarely (never happened with me since 5.5 yrs).No it is not illegal,becoz the person who is buying your share is going to get delivery on t+2 & by that time your initial purchase should reach your Demat to give him delivery.

Raju

Hi uasish ,
I am really happy to hear that from you abt not going in auction .With me it has gone so many times..eg.PSTL etc..I think Indiabulls is good in that matter.You must be having account with IndiaBulls ..Right Sir..
I am with Sharekhan which has given me lot of auctions ..
Raju

Hi

PIB is the best trading platform when compared to Sharekhan,icici,motilal,kotak,hdfc , 5paise .(yuk for all). Here in Kolkata I am very pleased and satisfied with their charges, platform and its performance and their good customer relatiionship.

The first setback I have faced with them is that after the recent crash on 21 & 22/jan/08, from the 1st of Mar/08 they have reduced their margin account for clients. You get 3 times margin for only amounts above Rs2.5 lakhs in the trading account. The rest can say goodbye to margin trading. Though their policy is justified but it could have been more flexible.

As far as trading game is concerned search for trade simulator in traderji.com
you wil get my post for similar games. The pib website game is not working as i have tried and failed too a few months back.

Good luck !

b.a.m.