Do you use Instincts to trade?

I have never think about instincts trade because i believe Forex is about analysis and skills not for imagine. Dreaming is good but working for it also important in this business.

howardroark

I have never think about instincts trade because i believe Forex is about analysis and skills not for imagine. Dreaming is good but working for it also important in this business.
Instincts is different from imagination & dream ...
Instincts comes from Repeating things again & again & again ...
When same analysis and actions are repeated over a period of time, they submerge in our sub conscious and become our Instincts ..

Yeah, and that's the way to trade with Forex, we all need to rely on the Analysis, rather than to just follow on our instincts.

vagar11

Instinct use karke hi to Satyanaash ho gaya na ji :annoyed::mad:

Account Became Zero
Broker Became Hero :lol:
SexyTrader also used to trade using instinct.

People do trade using instincts. I think that will come after a very long time of trading and then taking trades will be just like the reflexive actions.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Well, I use instinct, but not for entry, for the exit. In fact, I have a column in my trade journal which has a decent weightage for Intuition. At the end of the trade, regardless of the system followed, I rate the trade for that column as well, which influence the total score for that trade.

Instincts aren't that bad, but relying totally on it, may be hazardous in Forex Trading. It is better to rely on the knowledge and experience and kills that we need to survive in Forex Trading.