Discussion about Renko : (from Varun's thread)

kainiteh

Bro.. I tried lot of zig zag like semafor and non repaint zz in mt4.. but failed miserably... is zz in above repainting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kainiteh

Great bro... seems you have good indicator .. cheers

kainiteh

Ok bro... I am studying volume based indicator in Mt4 since we can get better support from forex trader.... I will add zig zig bro... impressed with your chart..

doss186

Ok bro... I am studying volume based indicator in Mt4 since we can get better support from forex trader.... I will add zig zig bro... impressed with your chart..

Good bro! in my finding zig is like a fire, if you use it in the right way its your friend, else it might washout out your trading account.

RadhuK

Please post 1 or 2 live trades, as soon as you get signals, that would validate much better. along with the chart please.
Arvind , did not go well

doss186

This is the live transformation of zig that I was referring. See the top chart with 1 percent of zig found its trough at 4682 in my live zig system. Also see the bottom chart with same 1 percent of zig could'nt find its pivot at 4682 but will turn uptrend @4718 and it will show the pivot was @4682 with delayed information in conventional zig system.

Attachments