Discussion about Renko : (from Varun's thread)

doss186

Thanks sir for the reply..... yes it worked.... Did both the things that you mentioned .. So a BIG Thanks to you !!!
But my friend, there is a better renko system than that. I'll post that soon, and don't take any major trade using the renko at your hand.

doss186

The prices move in fractal waves. If we can identify the impulse wave direction then we can take trades of correction in the same direction without
any emotion. I'm expecting a low below 4166 because the minor correction should come in minimum three waves.

doss186

Now there's a beautiful 5th wave formation in copper. The impulse is in downtrend and the correction wave is in 4th wave. As per wave principle fourth wave can never come in territory of second wave and a trend change can never happen in 4 waves. That gives us a clue the copper will make a low below 425.55. Lets wait and see.

doss186

Yes my third target 4057 in crude hit just seconds before... and as per yesterday's forecast copper is already 10 points down. wave count is great rewarding trading method.