Discount broker with highest margins in f&o

Guys , the subject sums my question. Can anyone post info on margins provided by low cost brokers . Example of nifty would do.
Even if you trade with zerodha or any other famous lcc broker , please post example of intraday margin and carry forward Margin.

balab

Here I think Alice Blue / Wisdom Capital qualifies easily. You can trade one lot Nifty today with Rs 3100. Carry forward margin is as per span (some flexibility given + - 5-7%).

Guys , the subject sums my question. Can anyone post info on margins provided by low cost brokers . Example of nifty would do.
Even if you trade with zerodha or any other famous lcc broker , please post example of intraday margin and carry forward Margin.

@ Balab

Hi,
Are you sure about the margin, ie, 3100 Rs for 1 lot of nifty intraday ?
Website of wisdom says only 5 times exposure, which means can u
trade with 5*3100=15500 Rs for 1 lot of Nifty carry over position ?

balab

You need to scroll down and look at the "Freedom Pro" plan
It costs more but higher leverages provided

@ Balab

Hi,

Dear seniors, I would like to open account with Wisdom Capital. Now tell me which plan is suitable for me as I normally trade 5 to 10 lots per day. I am confuse.

@ Balab

Hi,
You need to scroll down and look at the "Freedom Pro" plan
It costs more but higher leverages provided
If any senior person could explain why Wisdom Capital is charging double for their Freedom Pro for the same of 10 time exposures? With unlimited trading and Freedom Plan they are charging 1111/- pm. Where as with Freedom Pro for the same product they are charging 2222/- just because they are providing 10 time intraday exposures? This is not fair and crime against traders community.:annoyed:

Seniors views will be highly appreciated.

balab

Suggest you go with the Freedom pro plan, it works out better with higher margin multiplier 10x and fixed monthly Rs 2222.
If high margin multiplier is not a requirement, go with Freedom plan Rs 1111 per month, you still get 4x margin which is much higher than other discount brokers. (Zerodha = 2.5x)

Dear seniors, I would like to open account with Wisdom Capital. Now tell me which plan is suitable for me as I normally trade 5 to 10 lots per day. I am confuse.