Discount Broker Comparison

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Last edited:

pannet1

pannet1

Wow !! That deserves big bold lettering :)

Any idea about the leverage, bracket orders etc ?
i dont know. its because i have an account with them. they never gave login details for me and i was caught between an irresponsible sub broker and kotak.

i was trading with call and trade through the subbroker. all i know is they do provide leverage for intraday.

however its interesting to note that now banks are jumping into the bandwagon.

i dont know. its because i have an account with them. they never gave login details for me and i was caught between an irresponsible sub broker and kotak.

i was trading with call and trade through the subbroker. all i know is they do provide leverage for intraday.

however its interesting to note that now banks are jumping into the bandwagon.
I don't think they have any other option anymore because the competition is so stiff now in the brokerage-industry, especially after Zerodha has gained so much ground with their low-cost brokerage, & now, there many others out there that it'll be increasingly difficult for these traditional brokers to keep fleecing their customers with their exorbitant costs, so either they'll have to offer competitive brokerage or lose a lot of customers. Good days for us traders...... if only SEBI wasn't such a spoil-sport. :confused:

Last edited:

augubhai

They will charge 1 paise in your contract note for every scrip that you trade.

Not sure about the reason for this, but even other brokers that provide a monthly plan charge a minimum of 1 paise on the contract note. I am old customer of Upstox, so I still have their Rs.1947 monthly plan. On the first contact note for the month, they charge me Rs,1946 as brokerage, and then 1 paise brokerage for every subsequent contract note during the month.