Discount Broker Comparison

maneverfix

In the meantime some one should open new thread, for Dangerous Broker Comparison, after Zero's today's performance.

Anybody from tamilnadu trading NF /BNF intraday with break even less than 2 points ??/ Because of Stamp duty of 0.06% for F&O in tamil nadu, my breakeven goes above 3 points in NF , 6 points in BNF..

so only for brokerage+charges i have to gain around 120 points in NF and 240 points in BNF assuming 2 trades per day, apart from this there is slippages while placing SL-M for exit order...

Is it really worth to trade INDEX Futures or F&O in NSE ???

PS
I trade crudeoil with only just .5 point breakeven as there is no stamp duty for crude oil..

Hello bpr!
I have gone through the entire thread. You guys have taken the pains for comparison and have made a excel which is regularly updated. Unfortunately I am not able to see it in you signature. Is it possible to share it again.
Thank you.
Meanwhile You can use the Compare Broker Tab on the Menu Bar on Traderji. It has ample information about various brokers.
Thank you

pannet1

Anybody from tamilnadu trading NF /BNF intraday with break even less than 2 points ??/ Because of Stamp duty of 0.06% for F&O in tamil nadu, my breakeven goes above 3 points in NF , 6 points in BNF..

so only for brokerage+charges i have to gain around 120 points in NF and 240 points in BNF assuming 2 trades per day, apart from this there is slippages while placing SL-M for exit order...

Is it really worth to trade INDEX Futures or F&O in NSE ???

PS
I trade crudeoil with only just .5 point breakeven as there is no stamp duty for crude oil..
@marimuthu13

shift to pondicherry (atleast in paper) and you get half the stamp duty. you know what i mean. just DM me if you have any ideas/success in this regard.

bpr

Quick Q: New to forum - and want to understand - what differenciates Fyers from Zerodha or Upstox - If already any post for same - please point to same. What's the delta - +ve as well as -ve -> Looking from perspective of FNO Only - both intraday and positional

pannet1

Quick Q: New to forum - and want to understand - what differenciates Fyers from Zerodha or Upstox - If already any post for same - please point to same. What's the delta - +ve as well as -ve -> Looking from perspective of FNO Only - both intraday and positional
Zerodha, for intraday, you should survive easily another day (unless you use a crazy stuff like BO and CO)

Upstox and Fyers, i like to think that they are fighting for the 2nd spot.

Upstox will you give types of different brokerage plan to suit your needs. Their platform are giving certain glitch but that should not affect your trading.

Fyers is very active in interracting with trading community. They are quick in fixing the bugs and enchancement which user ask for. For intraday, their transaction based brokerage may be pricy depending upon the lot size you trade.

Please use bpr excel sheet to compare the prices.

Please mind the breakeven for nifty 1 lot is around 3 points depending on the state you trade from and brokerage you pay for.

Good luck

NOTE: if you are shorting the future you are delta -ve and vice versa. you better get educated on these kinds of stuffs. zerodha varsity will give you some solid foundation.

Last edited: