Discount Broker Comparison

Mukr

RKSV launched third party Dartstock Trading platform Looks like it is same as Fyers Desktop platform ...
others can confirm ...
When Fyers one from dart stock was introduced it was just in house built and was having lot of patches and its improved a lot from fyers team about different functionality.its a lot of ease now then it was initially ..Today this terminal like this is just due to fyers hard work put into it for making them in terminal and it now became a piece of cake for others.. ..END of day APIs can be bought by anyone but real work under that will unnoticed.

NJ78

Does anyone know about this discount broker Zeroshulk (yes, that's their actual name)? Other than the name resembling another popular discount broker, they've supposedly been around since 1985. But strangely, for a broker that's been around so long, information online is quite sparse. They're based out of Chandigarh, PB.

Disclaimer: I have no connection to them. I came across this firm while reading up on broker reviews.

pannet1

Does anyone know about this discount broker Zeroshulk (yes, that's their actual name)? Other than the name resembling another popular discount broker, they've supposedly been around since 1985. But strangely, for a broker that's been around so long, information online is quite sparse. They're based out of Chandigarh, PB.

Disclaimer: I have no connection to them. I came across this firm while reading up on broker reviews.
good find @NJ78, i saw one of the comparison video. Interesting thing seems to be that the trading software is Metatrader. Can anyone confirm this.

bpr

There parent firm is vikson dot in ....zeroshulk looks like the discount brokerage arm must be recently launched ....

Last edited:
The brokerage Zeroshulk is only for name sake, and they are not zeroshulk in actual like Finvasia or WisdomCapital. The brokerage is 15 per trade or 1999 for monthly charges.

Hello bpr!
I have gone through the entire thread. You guys have taken the pains for comparison and have made a excel which is regularly updated. Unfortunately I am not able to see it in you signature. Is it possible to share it again.
Thank you.

cloudTrader

Hello bpr!
I have gone through the entire thread. You guys have taken the pains for comparison and have made a excel which is regularly updated. Unfortunately I am not able to see it in you signature. Is it possible to share it again.
Thank you.
Meanwhile You can use the Compare Broker Tab on the Menu Bar on Traderji. It has ample information about various brokers.

okabira

hi

even though IIFL and Edelweiss are not discount brokers ... and there is no other thread discussing brokers ..

I want ask whether the two mentioned brokers are reliable for day trading ??

pl mention your experience here if any one using it ..

also tell

Leverage =x times ?
Platform =
Trading charges