Discount Broker Comparison

Frd is using IB and is very happy with it - Even i tested few for days - on heavy volume and news base day
Support is non for their trading software - refe to youtube - they have made very well video about their SW
margin 4X only
You can't short after 2.30
They OCO type works very well they lot of order type in their system other discount broker can't bring
Right, they have thorough documentation & videos with respect to most things since they don't want us to rely on human-support.
I don't really take any new trades in the last hour of trading-session, so that's unlikely to affect someone like me but maybe some others here would be affected by that policy.
I know, I've been following IB India's progress for many years, & have used the demo of their platform but like I've said, they always seemed to have had policies that aren't competitive enough in Indian markets, whether it's high margins, net-worth requirements & what not. By the way, have they dropped their net-worth requirements for F&O trading or not? Thanks for the feedback.

RockyRobust

I had a account but closed it. Their service is good. I closed because of brokerage is high for equity market and impacts profit if one takes 5 10 trades a day. Rest all is good. Leverage is very good for intraday.
Thanks for the reply. I also felt that the brokerage is on the higher side in all segments.

But recently I saw that they have started something called AllianceAstha with Rs. 20 per order traded plan and reduced their margin benefits on this plan.

http://allianceastha.com/

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
With 3X(33.3%MIS) for intraday Fut and 3X intraday option selling it's now better leverage than Zerodha 2.5x(40%MIS)model.
Also, I see turnover charge lowest than Zerodha.. 190/Cr and 5000/Cr there. Z.. 210 & 5300.

I don't know if there is any hidden clearing member charge at least it is not there on the web.
http://allianceastha.com/site/pricing

A/c opening charge Rs 500 costly. But after the balance of leverage and turnover charge(lowest), the new model is quite interesting.

And one more interesting thing trading platform is ODIN.