Discount Broker Comparison

travi

i recently opened account in sasonline. after some days my experience is so bad. when i contacted sales before account opening ,they say that only rs 200/ will be deducted from my account as account opening fees.all other charges waived off. but after some days when i again logged around 6-30 am today,my balance showing ZERO. AND IN BACKOFFICE IT IS SHOWING RS AMOUNT DEDUCTING RS 236/+rs 200(account opening charges) AS DEMAT CHARGE. SO THEY ACTUALLY DEDUCT RS 436/.
BUT AROUND TODAY NOW WHEN I LOGGED IT IS SHOWING ZERO BALANCE. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN. IF THEY DEDUCT FULL AMOUNT FROM MY BALANCE THEN DONT KNOW WHERE TO COMPLAIN. so pls before opening account in sasonline be carefull brothers
I dont have a/c, but did you activate commodity segment? many charge extra for this too

kaly422000

I dont have a/c, but did you activate commodity segment? many charge extra for this too
YES I HAD ACCOUNT IN MCX BEFORE IN SAS AND REACTIVATE DURING DEMAT ACCOUNT APPLICATION. THEIR SALEAS TEAM SAID ONLY RS 236 WILL BE DEBITED FROM TRADING ACC
@kaly422000 Why don't you post the ledger screenshot after hiding the personal details?
in short i had mcx account with them but due to mini crude was then discontinued i didnt trade but after 3 yrs when i contact the sales team for demat account opening ,thay said that only demat amc will be charged( debit from trading account after account opening)

as 236 but actually after fund transfer first they debit rs 200/ as account opening charge and then rs 236 as amc. that is actual story,so in essence they dont have transparent pricing as i think. i opened the account for actually to trade on a good platform and they sud clearly said if asked what amount would be debited first. that is the story. ok it has to be mentioned some pros of them, is quick onboarding,good enough software and web interface and also quick helpline and email response

Last edited: