Diet ODIN help - trailing stop loss

Am using Diet Odin from Angel. I would like to know how to trailing stop loss in diet odin. Please help me.

While buying we can give SL and Trigger Price but dont know how to trailing stop loss. any one using it please share the knowledge with me.

and also any shortcut keys and tips for diet odin.

Thank you.

Flock

What do you mean by trailing stop loss? Suggest you ask your broker to give you a small demo, or refer to the help file. This is how you put an SL:

If you have a long position, just enter a sell order with trigger price at the price you want to sell if the price comes down.

If you have a short position, enter a buy order with trigger price at the price you want to buy if the price goes up.

In both cases be careful about what you enter for the (limit) price. There should be sufficient gap between the trigger price and the (limit) price to enable execution.

Anybody have any idea if a MOO (Market on Open) order can be placed at Diet Odin?
Is it possible to see OHLC charts? the option is there but just don't work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am using Diet Odin from Angel. I would like to know how to trailing stop loss in diet odin. Please help me.

While buying we can give SL and Trigger Price but dont know how to trailing stop loss. any one using it please share the knowledge with me.

Thank you.
how I put stoploss in DietOdi

kaly422000

Thank you.
modify the sl sud be the function ,but i am using iifl not have experience in diet odin

Anybody have any idea if a MOO (Market on Open) order can be placed at Diet Odin?
Is it possible to see OHLC charts? the option is there but just don't work