Development of Algo Trading with NinjaTrader on Indian MCX Market

rpsvinod

rpsvinod

Hmmmm... I am not sure if I get you fully. Is it possible to try the data feeder without first subscribing for 2k payment to zerodha first?

Other than that, I only hope you are not being an advertisement front for the laibtech product offering which was introduced into the thread by way of a suggestion from a relatively newcomer samwarez. I am amazed how product offering of laibtech and your requirements are aligned
Hi mastermind,

Subscription - 2K is belongs to Zerodha Kite - They don't offer Free trail.

My Preferred Charting - NT
Active Broker - Zerodha
So I wanna try the Possibilities of autotrading by using above Combo, And Member suggestion and laibtech Product was just co incidence.

RPS.VINOD

rpsvinod

rpsvinod

Hmmmm... I am not sure if I get you fully. Is it possible to try the data feeder without first subscribing for 2k payment to zerodha first?

Other than that, I only hope you are not being an advertisement front for the laibtech product offering which was introduced into the thread by way of a suggestion from a relatively newcomer samwarez. I am amazed how product offering of laibtech and your requirements are aligned
Unfortunately they (laibtech) stopped their service b4 couple of months. So no other option to proceed thru NinjaTrader.

RPS. VINOD