Developing a new software for MCX traders

IMHO, it's always better to develop a feature rich product where customers would be ready to pay premium rather than any low cost , low-on-feature platform which active traders may not value.
Thanks, deba. What you have mentioned is right.

Also in the earlier message, you have mentioned "strategy based alerts". Does this means the calculation of alerts based on the technical indicators right?

Earlier, I was learning about using technical indicators but stopped trading due to some reason.

If possible, I kindly request you to share one example of "strategy based alerts" that you would want app to alert.

deba72

Thanks, deba. What you have mentioned is right.

Also in the earlier message, you have mentioned "strategy based alerts". Does this means the calculation of alerts based on the technical indicators right?

Earlier, I was learning about using technical indicators but stopped trading due to some reason.

If possible, I kindly request you to share one example of "strategy based alerts" that you would want app to alert.
Yes. I meant that. It can be numerous. Price above or below some MA..or Pivot points etc etc. Better to leave the customization to the users.

DSM

Siva,

Here is the screenshot of RKSV's NEST price alerts with options for screen alerts, email and SMS....

Thanks for the feedback DSM. I will also look into those platforms. I definitely don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Siva,

Here is the screenshot of RKSV's NEST price alerts with options for screen alerts, email and SMS....

Thank you very much, DSM. For taking time and posting the snapshot.

Like Deba, said on another post, I am planning to add fully customizable strategy based alters. Then do you think it would bring value to traders?

Last edited:

DSM

Siva,

I am a PA trader.... so really not a fan of indicators as have used them :) I can comment only on my experience. With your tech background, I think it may be of great value to yourself (as a trader) or to your customers if if you can look to :

* Identify statistically profitable entry points for a swing trading (on higher TF) and WITHOUT indicators. Suggest take cues on 4H charts.

* Identify entry points for - restricting to only taking a maximum of two entry signals for intraday trading based on 5M charts.

* In my view getting traders to pay for info/data other than the above two scenarios may not be the best way to go about.

* And final argument against indicator based strategy alerts would be that there are more than 80 indicators which traders use. The combinations become more daunting if you add combination of 2 or more indicators as signals which become an impossible task taking into account different TF's 1/3/5/10/15/30/60M etc. etc....

My 2C.

Thank you very much, DSM. For taking time and posting the snapshot.

Like Deba, said on another post, I am planning to add fully customizable strategy based alters. Then do you think it would bring value to traders?