desktop notifications

fnoQ

Hi guys , is there any desktop notification alerts for new replies for my posts in thread , i have to refresh manually see whether i have replies ?

ISn't there any message done with that board ? Anyway how this software called with which we all did this thing ? Please do let me know all of this, I am eager to see some real replies. I know Mybb is very popular here anyway. How does that sound ?

There are some built in things in browser or some other API which can simply ask some site to make the question and querry to that websites in order for them to make it happen really. Do you see my point ? It's all could be done but it's not that easy.

Ask support or moderators of that great forum, they really should know how to fix whole deal anyway. Do you see anything wrong with them ? There should be also something in the control panel of your account, please try to check once again.

How people are dealing with that on mobile ? Do forum sends you something or still not ? I am very curious about that and how it works anyway for whatever reason. So please let's make it possible ? Fine with you or not ? Do let me know if it will happens.