Derivatives Analysis

I need help on F&O analysis of Stocks. I came across a person who just gives tips on basis of F&O analysis Like by seeing Derivative positions he tells me Support & Resistance of a particular stock. This seems to work quite nicely. Can someone help me in how to analyze F&O position and find out Support & Resistance of a Stock.

My understanding is that tacking Open Interest alone does not signify much information, Exploring the correlation power of Open Interest, Volume and Price movement is important. Increase in Price with increase in Open Interest is positive for the stock (Fresh Longs). Decrease in Price with increase in Open Interest is considered negative (Fresh Shorts)

But what I want to know is how to identify Support & Resistance of a Stock using this. I know I am missing some basic understanding of the concept...and this wont be difficult for Traderji Members & experts. I want to identify Support & Resistance using derivative positions. Please help

Thanks

Einstein

First may I know who is your broker and are you into options trading or futures trading?? what method you basically follows?? trend analysis or pattern analysis?? which trading softwares are you currently using??

First may I know who is your broker and are you into options trading or futures trading?? what method you basically follows?? trend analysis or pattern analysis?? which trading softwares are you currently using??

I trade with Trade Smart Online mostly into Futures. I follow Trend Analysis, but strictly do Intraday trading. Currently Using Amibroker & Now. I dont know how this info is related with my query...but anyways I have provided what you asked for. Help if you can.

Thanks

Einstein

was just checking if you are an expert or newbie.. you seems to be on right track..

jagankris

I need help on F&O analysis of Stocks. I came across a person who just gives tips on basis of F&O analysis Like by seeing Derivative positions he tells me Support & Resistance of a particular stock. This seems to work quite nicely. Can someone help me in how to analyze F&O position and find out Support & Resistance of a Stock.

My understanding is that tacking Open Interest alone does not signify much information, Exploring the correlation power of Open Interest, Volume and Price movement is important. Increase in Price with increase in Open Interest is positive for the stock (Fresh Longs). Decrease in Price with increase in Open Interest is considered negative (Fresh Shorts)

But what I want to know is how to identify Support & Resistance of a Stock using this. I know I am missing some basic understanding of the concept...and this wont be difficult for Traderji Members & experts. I want to identify Support & Resistance using derivative positions. Please help

Thanks
Can you give few of his past calls ? s&r levels.
When do you receive the calls ?
Eod or intraday calls ?

Can you give few of his past calls ? s&r levels.
When do you receive the calls ?
Eod or intraday calls ?
Few of the calls

1) Bajaj Auto on 20th June at 1835, SL 1824, Target-1850-
2) Gail -Short since last 4 days with of SL of 301.3-Stating strong Resistannce at this level
3) Rel Cap short with Sl of 340 on 18th June stating calls written at 340 levels- Unsuccessful Call
4) Bhel Long at 180 on 17th June stating it has good resistance at 180, if crosses then gud run upwards