Derivative NCFM Mock Exams

Dude i strongly recommend you to go through the model test question behind the book given to you for the exam atleast twice., i guarantee you can easily pass the exams..

If you go through model test paper at NSEINDIA and make one time reading of all numerical problem from study material, your will get pass mark for sure. There are about 14 numerical and each carrying 4 marks. I received about (I forget my exact percentage marks) 90% and 96% in Derivatives and commoditities module respectively.
Enjoy taking exam.
MK Singh

i have just lost my voter id card recently but have its photo copy with me, want to know that if that could work at the the ncfm center at the time of entry, the photo copy is 100% genuine. as this time no other proof is available with me other than my board certificates which lacks photos on them. plz reply me asap. it would be a great help to me. thanx

SavantGarde

Normally They Will Not Ask For ID Proof If You Have Uploaded Your Photograph & If You Have Your Pancard That Will Also Work. Do Not Forget To Carry Your Hall Ticket

SavantGarde

i have just lost my voter id card recently but have its photo copy with me, want to know that if that could work at the the ncfm center at the time of entry, the photo copy is 100% genuine. as this time no other proof is available with me other than my board certificates which lacks photos on them. plz reply me asap. it would be a great help to me. thanx