demo account blocked

newbie_7

hello guys,

my demo account with fxcentral has been blocked. I thought i have to login each time and by mistake went to accounts and clicked NEXT for the details already there. It created a new account and blocked everything. I do not get live update of quotes anymore...even after uninstalling, deleting registry entries and re installing. Nothing works. Can anyone help me to get it working again?

I think my IP address has been blocked.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

newbie_7

hello guys,

My demo account with fxcentral has been blocked. I thought i have to login each time and by mistake went to accounts and clicked NEXT for the details already there. It created a new account and blocked everything. I do not get live update of quotes anymore...even after uninstalling, deleting registry entries and re installing. Nothing works. Can anyone help me to get it working again?

Thanx

PGDIMES

hello guys,

My demo account with fxcentral has been blocked. I thought i have to login each time and by mistake went to accounts and clicked NEXT for the details already there. It created a new account and blocked everything. I do not get live update of quotes anymore...even after uninstalling, deleting registry entries and re installing. Nothing works. Can anyone help me to get it working again?

Thanx

Do u use static ip address?

newbie_7

PGDIMES,

thanks for ur reply...im on an unlimited 4 mbps connection wid BSNL...and yes its dynamic IP and not static.

does that mean that the IP address that has been recorded by FxCentral will change and i can create a new account?

well...how long should that take?...i mean when should i try to download again?

lastly...I have provided my true details which is a must...including tel number and real name. Can i use them again when i reinstall or will that have been recorded too?

thanx again...i hope u are able to help me out of this.

angira

try to create new demo account with fxcentral else there are so many fxbrokers who give practise account. u can go with them also.

Angira