Demat trading orders

Hey all
I am completely new to trading and have many queries. I'd appreciate if someone could help me out here.
I have opened my demat account at sharekhan and have begun to use its trading software- tradetiger.
Here are my queries:

1) I am comfused about the orders. I understand the buy and sell ones.
what about buy/sell max and sell against margin?

2) I purchased some securities with all my cash but the software still shows some remaining balance. Why is that? Someone told me it's margin money? In any case, please explain.

3) I want to automate my trade. I am tracking my security with the simple moving average and want the software to automatically buy/sell at the intersection of the security price with the simple moving average. Is that possible to do in tradetiger?

4) When I made the purchase order, there were 2 boxes- quantity and disclosed quantity. what is disclosed quantity?

5) Is there any better software that can be used that is perhaps more user friendly? I am okay with switching services away from sharekhan if need be.

Thanks a lot fellas!

soft_trader

Hey all
I am completely new to trading and have many queries. I'd appreciate if someone could help me out here.
I have opened my demat account at sharekhan and have begun to use its trading software- tradetiger.
Here are my queries:

1) I am comfused about the orders. I understand the buy and sell ones.
what about buy/sell max and sell against margin?

2) I purchased some securities with all my cash but the software still shows some remaining balance. Why is that? Someone told me it's margin money? In any case, please explain.

3) I want to automate my trade. I am tracking my security with the simple moving average and want the software to automatically buy/sell at the intersection of the security price with the simple moving average. Is that possible to do in tradetiger?

4) When I made the purchase order, there were 2 boxes- quantity and disclosed quantity. what is disclosed quantity?

5) Is there any better software that can be used that is perhaps more user friendly? I am okay with switching services away from sharekhan if need be.

Thanks a lot fellas!
1) Buy/sell max is used for leveraging. sell against margin means short selling.

2) It is because of margin against stocks facility. You are getting margin again the stocks you are holding in your demat after haircut.

3) Not possible in tradetiger.

4) if you want to show buy/sell quantity of shares less than your actual quantity, you can use this. You can show 90% less quantity using this. if you have 100 shares you can show 10 shares for buy/sell. It helps when buying/selling when you don't want others to see the quantity so that they don't manipulate prices.

Assignment: put a buy order of 10 shares of Any scrip, and use disclose quantity of 2. (you can see shares getting bought 2 at a time consequently)

I copied this answer from one post of fast_rizwaan from TJ

5) There are several ones. You can look for discount brokers.