Demat - Online Transaction

ethan hunt

Hi,

1) I want to open 2 Demat Accounts with separate DP which provide facility of ONLINE TRANSACTION to me as a beneficiary owner.

2) Demat1 will be linked to online trading account with POA to broker allowing him to transfer shares in & out of the Demat1 as & when I buy/sell the shares.

3) Demat2 will be used to securely keep my Mid / Long terms holdings. This will be a stand alone demat account & will not be linked to any broker, no POA etc.

4) When I buy shares, the broker will deliver it to Demat1. If I want to keep shares for Mid / Long term I will transfer them to Demat2 by Online transaction. If I want to trade short term then I may keep such shares in Demat1 itself.

5) If I want to sell my Mid / Long term holdings from Demat2, I will transfer the holdings from Demat2 to Demat1 by Online Transaction & then sell it through the broker.

I may also want to transfer the shares to my wife, children, relatives by Online Transaction.

Basically how to avoid using Instruction Slips / Visiting DP offices etc.

Members, kindly help by providing:

Names of DP which provide Online Transaction facility (through in house platform or though NSDL speed etc).

User experience wrt transfer of shares through Online Transaction.