Demand and Supply zone trading

XRAY27

Total posts on OFA AND D AND S

Order flow Trading and Demand and Supply

This post is upon request from our ST da on OFA trading few days back...OFA is method used to spot demand and supply area with volume as a base with HTF study...it is a manual process and some what tedicus and time consuming , which I have learn’t in 2007…with the introduction of TA software the process is reduced to demand and supply in price on rejections and follow through and Market profile (MP) is used as filter to this demand and supply zones which in turn forms deception zones and acceleration zones…

OFA is only observed in these areas ,but not at every movement of trading ,which lot of people will think.

There is a thread for Demand and supply along with my trading system..which is also base for my trading..Market profile will assist in eliminating weak zones if any from D and S.. for details on market profile..just go through INTERNET for basic terminology and with in the forum there is a thread for this.I will update the charts in night with another post..
Post 2

Chart for OFA and Marking Deception Zones...

Below is the D and S area 30 mins 5 th FEB for Nifty Fut marked in middle of the day

Step 1

Now below is the MP chart from Amibroker...we will study the prededing 5 days for this D and S area to mark the zones of weak which i call deception zones..

Just check this area with volume nods ...if we see the white lines are in the low value area..over the period of study

Step 2

Now we see the action part of this

We observe OFA in these deceptions zone which are weak support or resistances..and yellow line area is covered at least with one HVA with in the given period which can be called as accelerated area..since close of above and below have significant impact for direction

Bottom line : if you can mark demand and supply and can study MP then the significance of OFA is minimal this is my view don't run after some costly softwares

Thanks, Any AFL to mark those yellow and white line bands ? or they are done manually ?

AFL For MP ?

Smart_trade
Dada !!!

This is manual done and we can find this in Amibroker in charts...come to Basic charts go to volume at price multi

Last edited: