Demand and Supply zone trading

kainiteh

May you can consider following,

Freshness of Zone - Whether It is created newly or retested

Validity of Zone - Whether zone is respected by price

Number of bar that creating zone - More number bar means more trade happen in that zone which dilute the selling or buying pressure or orders...

Whole number (this is my personal belief, that some order hanging around Whole number)

Bull and Bear trap

Tavnaz

Ok all are counting money in the thread,lets break some shackle

Xry bro, the area mark are right?? what are the other things to keep in mind while initiating any trade

thanks

Price is in an uptrend,in near term ,ignoring the massive drop in price in 2000s.
Weekly has a bullish engulfing bar in the making,it's wednesday today,in next 2 days it can complete that formation.
If bullish engulfing completes, then 62-58 supply zone can push it back down next week,then one of the two small demand zones,can react the price for a bullish formation.

If Weekly completes as is within the purple lines the weekly high and low of previous week,the bullish formation is going to be weak then sell can happen at 62-58 area,with lower highs forming and we could go down.

So my points ,on what to look for would be

You see you have to build the story of price,on what has happened etc and then throw in the zones in the picture.
You can then look what happens in the zone to see if price behaves the way you want PA watch .
Look at the Industry fundamentals.
Look at the volume.
Bar formations etc etc.

This is by any means not a suggestion to trade.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Tavnaz

Am posting a few of my live trades here.
Of course the market is different PA is the same.
These will reinforce,that the patterns i have posted in here,Pure PA do work in real conditions.
You only need the Price and nothing more.
Some of the examples of support formations that worked.

I never over leverage.
I always kill the trade for small loss when it appears failing.
I keep a quota for loss each day.
I have losses too,most of my days start with loss only ,but i turn out profit in the end,or i have loosing day with limited losses equal to my quota set based on my experience and leverage.

1.Price hit resistance(supply zone),and knocked sideways into support formation,in this support is not support but name of the pattern,it was resistance in this case.
I sold once i saw a bearish engulfing bar on second test,i placed stop above the high,and put my finger on the trigger in case i had to close the trade for small loss rather then big loss(my stop loss),i was watching 5 min chart closely for any bar with higher close,but that never happened,i held the trade.
Pointer stop loss doesn't have to be the point where you take a loss,close when you feel trade is wrong for small loss.

2.Double Bottom.
I longed this on second test with bullish bar on second test.

3.I originally had sell in the market then,market knocked sideways into support,i closed my sell order for puny profit ,i longed after i saw price coming back to the top,stop was behind the low of support formation,later i moved it to breakeven when price moved in my favor.

4.This one was a level rejection,price hit supply zone made bearish engulfing,on 5 min chart,then made lower high,lower high gave me confidence i held the trade.

5.This one was a bit tricky,it was support cum double bottom as well,price was showing strength by reaching same,highs,after initially making lower highs,i longed after i saw higher low,higher time frame was agreeing for a long so i took the trade with that higher low.

6.Failing support formation.
Price was making same lows as last lows but was going up and making new highs,on 15 minute chart no bar close was below previous bar so longed,on sideways small range lows.The higher time frame was very strong bullish,failing supports become visible very easily.
I am very vigilant with my stop,i very quickley move it to breakeven.

7.Another failing support,price cant break same low and cant reach the last lower highs too.
Shorted after i saw bearish engulfing and retest of broken low.

Hope these price patterns in real market instill more confidence in PA based trading,PA works,and formations work,you just have to earn more screen time,and perfect your skill.
All these were nothing more then formations i described before in the thread,look for them in supply zones and demand zones.
Trade them aggressively,cut losses short let profits run.

Any market any time.

When you become experienced it will become second nature.

God bless you.
;-)

Last edited:

manojborle

Am posting a few of my live trades here.
Of course the market is different PA is the same.
These will reinforce,that the patterns i have posted in here,Pure PA do work in real conditions.
You only need the Price and nothing more.
Some of the examples of support formations that worked.

I never over leverage.
I always kill the trade for small loss when it appears failing.
I keep a quota for loss each day.

1.Price hit resistance(supply zone),and knocked sideways into support formation,in this support is not support but name of the pattern,it was resistance in this case.
I sold once i saw a bearish engulfing bar on second test,i placed stop above the high,and put my finger on the trigger in case i had to close the trade for small loss rather then big loss(my stop loss),i was watching 5 min chart closely for any bar with higher close,but that never happened,i held the trade.
Pointer stop loss doesn't have to be the point where you take a loss,close when you feel trade is wrong for small loss.

2.Double Bottom.
I longed this on second test with bullish bar on second test.

Thanks Tavnaz for posting your trades here.
I have completed my first month 300 pips target @ Bluepoint trading Pune and now from 31st December will enter into 2nd month.
I generally trade Dax and if find something good on pair then I give it a chance.
I would really appreciate your inputs on Forex market which can help me.
I hope you have heard about Bluepoint Trading company.
Payouts are really good here and I must finish 3 months with 300 pips target to shift to Senior trader level with 4$ per pip payout.
Thanks

Tavnaz

Thanks Tavnaz for posting your trades here.
I have completed my first month 300 pips target @ Bluepoint trading Pune and now from 31st December will enter into 2nd month.
I generally trade Dax and if find something good on pair then I give it a chance.
I would really appreciate your inputs on Forex market which can help me.
I hope you have heard about Bluepoint Trading company.
Payouts are really good here and I must finish 3 months with 300 pips target to shift to Senior trader level with 4$ per pip payout.
Thanks
I am afraid i have not heard about them,i am primarily from North India,havn't got the chance to visit the south,more often,other then goa.
Are they a training institute or more like a traders association with profit sharing based on targets?

Unfortunately truth about forex is not as easy ,as much it appears it is a vast field with lots of currency pairs to trade it is all correlated internally.
And all those guys trading billions of pairs won't make it in the forex business,you have to only trade one pair and learn it's rythm ,then only trade it day in day out.
So i wont tell you to jump into any currency pair when you find something interesting,unless you trade that pair on daily basis and are good at multitasking.
Honestly people forget that forex market and commodities market,is widely dependent on global fundamentals and technical analysis too,which means you can't just trade it only on Technicals,which means if you are watching,billion pairs it is just a lot of hard work and you wont get good results.
I have a hard time with euro sometimes,its a grade a b---h,and i only ever trade euro,so i am meaning to tell you ,you have to specialize.
A while ago amandeep was trading oil,i was very uncomfortable with his charts,because patterns are the same,but i need to get accustomed to oil for a few days first before replying, cause i am good at Eur/Usd.
Moreover he ignored the big fundamental reasons for oil going down,i could see a support forming on oil,but global markets had something else in store,the support failed,it could have been traded that way like failed support.

I am being honest it is Pain in the ass tracking all the markets ,so i just track the eur/usd.
But there is another hidden truth it is all correlated to us dollar,but the various instruments have their own rythm which takes getting used to.
I could be right about trend in all of them but if i am not accustomed to them,i will get stopped out too often.
Lately i am liking nifty and dax i am learning their rythm,but it will take time,for me and you as well.

Dax is inversely correlated with Eur/Usd.
One goes up other goes down.
I see Dax is very much tradable with floor pivots.

If you wanna learn forex,learn about three things.
Asian Session.
London session.
US session.
It is not a 24 hr market,it is only few hour market.
market is calm then breakout like 9 am breakout in stock market in these sessions,then trades in the direction it wants to go or reverses.

It will take a lot more posts for me then this paragraph,but you will have to do hardwork your self, too,i can't print a guidebook here,if the guys asking me question don't even know a thing about what i am talking about.

Post some forex charts,here.
Or go to FF,create username there.

If you are trading Dax look for guy named Maxdoom on FF he is your guy for Dax ,damn he is good with it.

More discussions will happen as more posts build up.
I can't answer a question until it exists can i???
This is all i can say for now.
Until then its more learning only for thread readers,and more posting,find the guys who know stuff ask them till they tell you what you wanna know,i do the same,and did the same.
But you need guys who really know what they are saying,just don't follow blindly,apply what you learn from so called guys who know,if it doesnt work out and appears sham stop following them.
I only trade simple high lows and support and double bottom it works for me.
i posted the formations and they work for me,may not work for you or anyone if you don't have experience,but key is specialization.

Hope this helps.
God bless you.

;-)

Last edited:

manojborle

I am afraid i have not heard about them,i am primarily from North India,havn't got the chance to visit the south,more often,other then goa.
Are they a training institute or more like a traders association with profit sharing based on targets?

Unfortunately truth about forex is not as easy ,as much it appears it is a vast field with lots of currency pairs to trade it is all correlated internally.
And all those guys trading billions of pairs won't make it in the forex business,you have to only trade one pair and learn it's rythm ,then only trade it day in day out.
So i wont tell you to jump into any currency pair when you find something interesting,unless you trade that pair on daily basis and are good at multitasking.
Honestly people forget that forex market and commodities market,is widely dependent on global fundamentals and technical analysis too,which means you can't just trade it only on Technicals,which means if you are watching,billion pairs it is just a lot of hard work and you wont get good results.
I have a hard time with euro sometimes,its a grade a b---h,and i only ever trade euro,so i am meaning to tell you ,you have to specialize.
A while ago amandeep was trading oil,i was very uncomfortable with his charts,because patterns are the same,but i need to get accustomed to oil for a few days first before replying, cause i am good at Eur/Usd.
Moreover he ignored the big fundamental reasons for oil going down,i could see a support forming on oil,but global markets had something else in store,the support failed,it could have been traded that way like failed support.

I am being honest it is Pain in the ass tracking all the markets ,so i just track the eur/usd.
But there is another hidden truth it is all correlated to us dollar,but the various instruments have their own rythm which takes getting used to.
I could be right about trend in all of them but if i am not accustomed to them,i will get stopped out too often.
Lately i am liking nifty and dax i am learning their rythm,but it will take time,for me and you as well.

Dax is inversely correlated with Eur/Usd.
One goes up other goes down.
I see Dax is very much tradable with floor pivots.

If you wanna learn forex,learn about three things.
Asian Session.
London session.
US session.
It is not a 24 hr market,it is only few hour market.
market is calm then breakout like 9 am breakout in stock market in these sessions,then trades in the direction it wants to go or reverses.

It will take a lot more posts for me then this paragraph,but you will have to do hardwork your self, too,i can't print a guidebook here,if the guys asking me question don't even know a thing about what i am talking about.

Post some forex charts,here.
Or go to FF,create username there.

If you are trading Dax look for guy named Maxdoom on FF he is your guy for Dax ,damn he is good with it.

More discussions will happen as more posts build up.
I can't answer a question until it exists can i???
This is all i can say for now.
Until then its more learning only for thread readers,and more posting,find the guys who know stuff ask them till they tell you what you wanna know,i do the same,and did the same.
But you need guys who really know what they are saying,just don't follow blindly,apply what you learn from so called guys who know,if it doesnt work out and appears sham stop following them.
I only trade simple high lows and support and double bottom it works for me.
i posted the formations and they work for me,may not work for you or anyone if you don't have experience,but key is specialization.

Hope this helps.
God bless you.

;-)
Thanks fore reply Tavnaz
I am also interested in specializing only similar to indian markets where I trade only Nifty.
I have already registered at FF and reading some wonderful threads there.
Bluepoint is not a trailing institute, its a Prop Trading firm.
They will copy your trades and place them in their real accounts and for us it is only pips that matter as we are trading in demo accounts only.
The payouts are very lucrative.
1st month 0.5$ per pip
2nd month 1$ per pip
3rd month 2$ per pip
Consecutive 3 months finished, we pass their screening process and from 4th month payout is 4$ per pip.
We finish another consecutive 3 months with 300 pips it will be 8$ per pip and next 3 months u repeat same it goes to 12$ per pip and final stage is 16$ per pip.

If you reach 16$ per pip stage they introduce you to investor and you get a live account to handle.

I will be posting some of my trades this month as time permits to get your inputs on them.
Yes I already know about the session and I start trading only after London session opens and trade might go into US session or closed before that.
I generally avoid entering a trade before the Red news on FF.

Thanks once again

amibrokerfans

i found a very good description why we look for a fresh zone.
(tradeciety.com)

Think of order absorption around a price level like a ball that bounces off the floor. Each time the ball hits the ground, some of the energy is absorbed by the floor. Thus, each consecutive bounce will be lower than the previous one until all energy is gone and the ball comes to a standstill.